The first eye-contact with the Island comes from the air via the seaplane.
By this time, you already know it's going to be an amazing trip in paradise... but you really haven't experienced the atmosphere of this hotel as well as the subwater landscapes of the atoll.
- The hotel professionals, the bars, the restaurants, the facilities were amongst (if not) the best we have seen so far. The food was very varied from breakfast to dinner. The chiefs were really friendly as well as every body on the island.
- The Island in itself and the submarine experience with snorkelling was huge. The variety of fishes and their colors were unbelievable.
- The trips and tours organized by the hotel were worth it.
The fact that the hotel propose an all-inclusive offer contribued to be the general atmosphere: the time stops on the island and the only issue you have to deal with is the continuous dilema of which drink to chose in their amazing card!!!
With are planning to go back here for our 10 years wedding anniversary as a pelerinage.
We definitely recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot chic, villas on dazzling white sand or on stilts that float above the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean; choose from one of the 24 beach villas, 56 water villas or 30 senior water villas at Constance Moofushi. Set on its own secluded island, the resort is a perfect combination of luxury and simplicity where everything is taken care of with our All-Inclusive Cristal Package - from premium drinks, exquisite cuisine to luxurious accommodation. And if you are not exploring one of the best diving sites in the world around the South Ari Atoll; try Ymalia’s innovative bio marine spa treatments for a more beautiful you. From ecological thatch roofing to crystal clear water, Constance Moofushi is one of our unique resorts with a soul. All villas are built and decorated with wondrous tones of nature with a hint of Constance chic. Feast on fresh seafood and treat your palate to the finest wines in our sand floored restaurant. The colourful aquatic world is also a must while staying at Constance Moofushi. From snorkelling exploration, sunset cruise with a traditional Dhoni to dolphin search and big game fishing Maldivian style, Constance Moofushi and its surrounding is a jewel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Destinology, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Constance Moofushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Moofushi Resort, Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Moofushi North Ari Atoll