Went as a family of 5 and had 2 villas next to each other with a private beach. Everything was amazing!! The food choices, the water sports, the snorkeling trip, the cocktail upon our arrival, the outdoor showers. The sunsets/sunrises were magnificent. For New Years they had all kinds of food you can imagine, the party was also amazing. Everyone danced and watched the "2011" burn out above the sea. The a la cart and bar also offer great dishes and drinks. There is also a shop there in case you forgot your sunscreen, swimming costume, beach dress and other necessities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medhufushi Island Resort is a haven of peace and relaxation. An air of tranquility pervades the idyllic island which is adorned with shady coconut trees and tropical flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Medhufushi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medhufushi Island Hotel Meemu Atoll
- Medhufushi Island Meemu Atoll