Stayed for 3 nights in May.
Paid: US$1295+ 18% service charge/ tax for pool villa for our first night & $1615+18% for over water villa for 2 nights.
An expensive hotel that comes with certain expectation of Park Hyatt's luxury standard and was disappointed.
- Situated in an isolated area of Maldives which kept mass tourism away. You often feel like you were the ones at the resort.
- Amazing house reef and beautiful island
- Nice Pool
- Able to check in early
- Abundance of wildlife.
- Overwater Villa- it was so HOT day and night. The air con could not cope and it was difficult to stay in the room from midday to almost sunset despite all blinds were down. At night, it was difficult to sleep. I understand this is a common problem with all over water villas and engineers did try and fix it (clean the filters). The overwater bungalow itself was run down and the roller door blinds were stuck/ stained/ damaged. This is not the quality standard I would expect from a US$1615++/ night room.
- Service was poor. I could never find someone for a pool towel. Non existent pro-active pool service.
- Food at Island Grill was extremely poor and was surprised Park Hyatt would serve such low quality standard of food. It was a complete rip off for the price they charge for both a la carte and buffet.
- Unreliable snail pace internet wifi
This hotel is situated on a beautiful island with an unbeatable house reef. However, it needs to drastically improve its resort services, food quality and room quality standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa - Hyatt’s only 5- star luxury hotel in the Maldives - is situated on a pristine island 400 kilometres south of Malé and 56 kilometres north of the Equator in the North Huvadhoo (Gaafu Alifu) Atoll, one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world.Our 50 Maldivian villas are luxuriously designed and furnished to ensure guest comfort and privacy, whilst maintaining environmental sensitivity. Nestled within the natural vegetation and only a few steps from the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean are 16 Park Villas and 20 Park Pool villas, with a further 14 Park Water Villas all enjoying direct access to the coral-filled waters below and breathtaking panoramic sunset views.The luxury resort offers a range of exclusive activities including scuba diving and Snorkeling around the island’s magnificent house reef and in and around the atoll at the PADI Five-Star Dive Centre, a Maldivian-inspired Vidhun Spa with five private couples treatment villas as well as authentic Maldivian experiences through our unique tailor-made excursions. Private and scheduled yoga classes are also available and the resort has two large freshwater swimming pools, with the main pool overlooking the ocean.Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is home to two restaurants, including the resort’s signature restaurant, The Island Grill, which serves regionally inspired dishes. The contemporary poolside Bar and the unique Dhoni both highlight the understated luxury of the Park Hyatt brand. For those wishing to rekindle their romance, the resort is also the ideal venue for an exotic Maldivian inspired wedding ceremony, where our specialists will take care of every detail to provide you with an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Maldives, Hadahaa Hotel North Huvadhu (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll