My husband and I chose to stay at the lux Maldives.
From the minute we arrived after a very long flight we were greeted and made to feel very welcome. We arrived about 10.30 in the morning and we where told are Water Bungalow would not be ready till 2 o'clock which I was not happy about as we were tired and wanted to shower and change.
They did there best to get us in as quickly as possible, and after about an hour or so we arrived at our Bungalow.
We stayed in a Prestige Water Bungalow and it was amazing!
The staff are so wonderful, kind and friendly, they will do anything to make your day as good as possible.
I would like to make a special thank you to two gentlemen who cleaned our rooms everyday. There names are Zahidh and Nadim, they did special things for us everyday from making lovely designs on our bed with flowers and towels etc to running us baths with Oils and Flowers. They made are holiday so special and they told us so much of what was best to do.
This was the best holiday we have had, the food is excellent and the drinks were amazing.
The manager is warm and so friendly, he walks around the island talking to you and wishing you a good day!
All in all this island is faultless, I would return in a flash everything is ran to perfection, excellent staff and a beautiful island!
We went for our anniversary and they gave us a Boat trip, Cocktail making, a lovely meal with Cake and Wine, they made our holiday perfect.
A big thank you for making this holiday brilliant in every way.
Sam and Tony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamy atolls of tropical islands scattered across the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are a kaleidoscope of colours and earthly pleasures. Get away from it all at LUX* South Ari Atoll (formerly LUX* Maldives), the only settlement on the postcard-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu. Fuss free and laid-back, the resort surprises with pop-up cinema screenings right on the beach, impromptu musical performances and strolls along secret pathways through the lush tropical gardens. Just steps from the thatch-roofed suites and ocean-perched villas, the island's unspoilt beaches are yours to claim. A prime spot for snorkelling and whale-shark spotting, the resort's unblemished lagoon is a diver's dreamworld. Back on land, island street food and fine dining await in the tempting restaurants and bars. In the shade of coconut palms, lounge by the two turquoise pools, luxuriate in the ocean-view spa and surrender to the charms of this castaway idyll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Destinology, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your LUX* South Ari Atoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux* Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diva Maldives Hotel
- Diva Maldives South Ari Atoll