After having returned home from an unforgettable two weeks holiday at LUX's again, we would like to thank you and all of you staff, who made our holiday so special just like the two prior years we spent at LUX.
For us it was the same reason why we wanted to go back to LUX's like in the years before, even though it is not that easy with two young boys (now 5 & 7 years old) travelling long distance from Munich. However, as somehow anticipated, we were again fully compensated by the unique experience we had at LUX's along with the warm hospitality which we were again able to receive from all your colleagues. We have to say, even though we are by now becoming some sort of regulars at LUX, you have again managed to bring your resort to an even higher level - in every respect - and on this we would like to congratulate you. We all felt this year, that services, the food, the facilities, the kids club, the gym ( and the guy there), the doctor and simply the overall atmosphere has again exceeded our expectations. Besides the beautiful scenery, it was great to be back at LUX's and many of you remembered us so well from previous years and again took great care of our family, who made us to feel like being back home. Our two boys had again an unforgettable time for two weeks including Jason's birthday at the Kids Club! Thank you Barbara and all the others at the Kids Club for their effort and again, we all felt that even the Kids Club got further improved - on a highest standard, surely one of the reasons why we like to keep on coming to LUX!
Unfortunately we cannot recall all names (sorry for that), but we would like to thank specifically Masud & Kahn and all others from the Pool Bar, Imdah, Isanka, Zahrey, Fayas, Rosselle and all others from the East Restaurant for unforgettable dinners and for great Asian food there. And last but not least, we would like to thank Ali (he was simply amazing with our boys every day and they miss him a lot!), Aman, Rasheed, Faruk, Fayas, Sameer, Jacky and the many others from the Island Kitchen (a great place for dinner & breakfast) for their wonderful hospitality on our son's birthday & all the help they gave us during our entire stay.
Please also pass our best regards to Mr. Mamoun and we cannot wait being back next year again, for an even longer time! LUX to us as a family is like a paradise on earth and simply a great place for the entire family to spend the most prestigious time of the year together.
Best regards from Germany,
Jayoung Lee & Roland Eckl
PS: Our kids have been so thankful for all surprises every day they have seen in the room with the artistic towel figures made by the housekeeping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamy atolls of tropical islands scattered across the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are a kaleidoscope of colours and earthly pleasures. Get away from it all at LUX* South Ari Atoll (formerly LUX* Maldives), the only settlement on the postcard-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu. Fuss free and laid-back, the resort surprises with pop-up cinema screenings right on the beach, impromptu musical performances and strolls along secret pathways through the lush tropical gardens. Just steps from the thatch-roofed suites and ocean-perched villas, the island's unspoilt beaches are yours to claim. A prime spot for snorkelling and whale-shark spotting, the resort's unblemished lagoon is a diver's dreamworld. Back on land, island street food and fine dining await in the tempting restaurants and bars. In the shade of coconut palms, lounge by the two turquoise pools, luxuriate in the ocean-view spa and surrender to the charms of this castaway idyll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your LUX* South Ari Atoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux* Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diva Maldives Hotel
- Diva Maldives South Ari Atoll