Having the most wonderful time but be warned factor 50 lotion for us uk English roses hasn't been enough the staff have picked up on our sunburn straight away giving good advice and help with medicine. Looking forward to being good to swim again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamy atolls of tropical islands scattered across the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are a kaleidoscope of colours and earthly pleasures. Get away from it all at LUX* South Ari Atoll (formerly LUX* Maldives), the only settlement on the postcard-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu. Fuss free and laid-back, the resort surprises with pop-up cinema screenings right on the beach, impromptu musical performances and strolls along secret pathways through the lush tropical gardens. Just steps from the thatch-roofed suites and ocean-perched villas, the island's unspoilt beaches are yours to claim. A prime spot for snorkelling and whale-shark spotting, the resort's unblemished lagoon is a diver's dreamworld. Back on land, island street food and fine dining await in the tempting restaurants and bars. In the shade of coconut palms, lounge by the two turquoise pools, luxuriate in the ocean-view spa and surrender to the charms of this castaway idyll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Destinology, Holiday Gems, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your LUX* South Ari Atoll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux* Maldives Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diva Maldives Hotel
- Diva Maldives South Ari Atoll