Very often the marketing pictures you see when you choose your vacation destination do not correspond with reality - but Lily Beach Resort turned out to be the exception!
Everything from the suite to the service to the natural wonders and the serenity of the island is as promised. There is a very laid-back atmosphere on the island, often I wouldn't even bother to wear shoes as even the floor in the main restaurant is covered with the finest white sand.
The snorkeling sites are amazing, and conveniently near just down the staris of the private terrasse. We saw sooo many colorful fish, glowing reefs, baby sharks and a HUGE stingray just outside our villa.
My husband and I could not have wished for a better destination for our honeymoon and once we have children we will be sure to return, though choosing a Beach Villa which seemed perfect for the families we saw instead of the Deluxe Water Villa we stayed in this time. But I have to admit it was nice seeing the family-appropriate-villas placed on the opposite end of the island of the Water Villas which most honeymooners inhabited, in the sense that it was pleasant having some private space being there as a couple.
The platinum plan was a huge relief since we did not have to worry about bringing wallets with us or stressing over what the total expense of the vacation would be. However, despite tips not being mandatory or expected, it is difficult to refrain from tipping. Most guests did not tip, but in some cases we saw it fitting to do so because of the top service and attention paid by waiters and bartenders. Point being that compared to other 5-star Maldivian destinations, I am glad we chose an all-inclusive option.
We had a perfect honeymoon and will reccomend this destination in a heartbeat for those who want exclusivity, stunning nature and warm service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives