Hotel / Island:
We went to Lily beach for a second time (first in 2011) after carefully evaluating other locations. The 2011 experience was just amazing - nothing to complain. That was a good reason to check out something else because we thought it will be hard to continue our excellent 2011 experience with this resort. We had a beach villa we liked a lot as it was close to the dive shop and the infinity pool (best spot for enjoying the sunset). Thanks to a daily dose of anti-mosquito spray you can be vey relaxed at any time. No mosquito around at all which means you can relax outside day and night.
As said - after looking at all the other options we booked Lily Beach again and had a great time (again).
was a little different this time. More Chinese/Indian guests this time, quite some European/English/German/Swiss guests.
They arranged the villa we asked for right away, gluten free pastry/pasta was available which is important for my diet.
The front desk did everything to help with other special arrangements.
We are advanced divers. The Padi Base Dive crew (Ocean Pro) we liked a lot in 2011 changed completely. The new crew was great again (German/English/Swiss plus more guides). Focus on save diving, fantastic whale shark and manta spotters. The boys who drive your boat to remote dive spots are very friendly, shy but always smiling and caring for the divers. After all you can choose to dive the house reef which is nice if you don't want to go on a boat or stick to a schedule. The Dive team is one of the main reasons to consider visiting Lily Beach again.
It is highly likely that we will be back! Special thanks to the Dive & Boat crew with Johanna, Kalvin, Sarah; Front Office Manager Daniele who was very patient with my attempt to go to sun lily island and the kitchen crew who did their best to provide my gluten free meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives