We spent 5 days a the Lily Beach with our 10 family members and had the best vacation ever at a beach property, probably ever. We were with our 80 year old mothers and she also had a blast. The resort has been designed and built to take care of our every need. We chose two types of villas both Family and Water villas. The family Villas were 10/15 meters from the white sandy beaches and the snorkelling above the coral reefs were exciting and rewarding. jThe water villas were very well designed and appointed. You walk in to a glass bottom foyer and a very comfortable and large bed room with an extra bed , Nesspresso coffee machine and well stocked bar, on the other side is a very large bath room with twin sinks, jacuzzi tub with separate showers and WC. The deck outside has a Jacuzzi to lounge in and enjoy the beautiful sun set. You can step down to the waters and snorkel and get to see the most amazing underwater life. The AQUA bar with attached infinity pool is a cool place ot relax during the day and have a cocktail and lazy lunch. The second Pool and bar called VIBES had Pool and TT tables. They also had a tennis court and a kids entertainment centre along with a well equipped Gym. The dive center offered Scuba Diving for the beginner as well as the seasoned divers. The two speciality restaurants Tamarind and the Tepankyaki live cooking table are a must do experience. The food and liquor served are first rate and well prepared and served. The lilly Maa dining area also had a large spread for the most discerning guests. They also have a great water sports centre where you can rent snorkelling equipment, kayaks and also Jet skis and wind surfing equipment. The resort organises fishing and sun set cruises and a visit to the closes village to give you a feel of the local live styles.
The Tamara Spa is one of the best we have ever been to and has the most wonderful services by very well experienced therapists.
I recommend the Platinum all inclusive plan for a most wonderful experience at the resort. they also organised a born fire by the beach for us to celebrate our mothers birthday with cake and cocktails on the sandy water front at night ager dinner were we roasted marsh mellows.
We will surely go back to enjoy all the resort has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives