Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
KeriG70
Debrecen, Hungary

Perfect beach holiday

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Dec 2022via mobile
This is a fantastic resort on a beautiful Island. The rooms, food, services are all outstanding. The all inclusive package is also perfect. The massage is highly recommended, with very professional therapeutists. I have a personal experience with Juli, who really helped my muscles to get fully relaxed. Don’t believe in the the negative reviews….Lilly beach is a five-star package.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lorenzo Sabatini, Other at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review
Responded 9 Jan 2023
Dear KeriG70,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us and I am happy to read that your overall stay with us was outstanding and perfect special your Villa, Tamara SPA, food experience and the service excellence of my dedicated team. Please be assured that I will personally pass your words of compliments to Juli and the entire team.

On behalf of the team, it was a great pleasure to host you at Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives, and we would love to welcome you soon again in the near future.

£59
    £210
    £46
    £63
Pool
В комнатах есть всё что на фото
Hotels.com
No prepayment needed
    £38
View more hotels in Huvahandhoo Island
4,417 results
All reviews platinum plan ocean adventure our honeymoon fish water villa pro divers main restaurant glass floor kids club our waiter sea plane infinity pool sunset cruise a la carte all inclusive package aqua bar sunset villas
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2022

Everything is great from the start to the end! Room is very large, clean, comfortable with absolutely great view with a lot of sea life right in front of / and under the room (we stay at over water villa). Food is great at every restaurants (Aqua, Tammarin, Lily Maa, and Vibes). Staff service is exceptional! House reef is also spectacular, we see moray ells, tons of fish, and beautiful corals! And the best highlight is the swim with Manta and Whale shark and that is really amazing! Thanks to Morgan from water sport and his team that give us such a great experience and he is really taking care of my young kid at all time when snorkeling with these amazing sea creatures!

We will definitely go back to Lily again!

Date of stay: December 2022
Lorenzo Sabatini, Other at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2022

Dear Moo,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us and I am happy to read that your overall stay with us was amazing and incredible, that you loved the entire resort experience and special the Villa experience, cuisine, watersports and the great hospitality of my dedicated team at Lily Beach Resort & SPA. I will personally pass your kind words to Morgan and the entire team.

On behalf of the team, it was a great pleasure to host you and we would love to welcome you soon again in the near future for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 24 December 2022

Our flight departure is at 4:30 pm and Lily beach brought us to Male airport at 12 noon and just left us unattended in Male for 1.5 hour until our check in time. I did ask front desk whether I can at least sit in the lounge but they said no. When we arrived, we were greeted and escorted to the lounge but when we left, no one cares. This departure experience really ruined my first good impression we had about Lily beach. You should take care of your guests not only when they arrive, but until they leave also. Never again Lily beach! I will choose another resort next time. Really disappointing service. Unbelievable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TrangN100
Lorenzo Sabatini, Other at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2023

Dear Trang,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experience during your stay with us. Rest assured that all your concerns are well noted and will be discussed with the concerned department.

I also apologize that you have felt the inconsistency with our service please know that your feedback is highly appreciated as we continue finding ways to improve our service.

We hope to have the chance to serve you better in the future. Should you have further concerns or should you be needing assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 23 December 2022

The massage service by Yuiui and Yulia. A place that you can relax and have much fun. The staff here are friendly and food is really delicious. The massage is gorgeous and the pressure is very deep to keep you so relaxed. The view here is soooo awesome.
We get an extra 45 minutes in our honey moon package. Feel so grateful!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 佑儒 周,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are truly pleased and grateful to hear that we exceeded your expectation and that you enjoyed our cuisine, service excellence, facilities and settings overall. I will personally pass your kind words to Yuli, Julia the entire team and I'm sure the team will be very glad to hear that they helped to make your stay such amazing!

Thank you once again for choosing Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives and we would love
to welcome you soon again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 December 2022

Me and my friend stayed here on 15-19 December 2022.
I had a great experience in everything including accommodation, food, service and activities.

Everything here will make you feel like you're in heaven. Great location great view.
Food come with a variety of options and a variety of beverages from around the world.

I can't believe why there are some bad reviews, but I see where it comes from.
very serious person And not as you wish for stupid reasons or self-willed people.

Another thing that I don't quite understand is Why are all the names of employees appearing in reviews?
I wonder if the resort staff wrote it themselves.
But when I went to experience everything by myself. I would like to include the employee's name as well.

Let's start with Mr. Hudson at Lily Maa restaurant.
We thank you for taking good care of us. and the fun you give us.

Next is Ms.Yada, a Thai chef at Tamarind restaurant who cooks delicious Thai food with exotic flavors for us to eat.

Another person who can't be forgotten is Ms.Da, the staff of Lily Beach Resort who greeted and talked with us in a friendly and warm way.
This extends to all the staff of the resort, the activities team, the restaurant team, the rest of the team, we thank you all.

If you are deciding which resort to stay at. Please read my review and view my pictures.
If you want to have a top-notch experience, choose here. I confirm all that I have written.

Room tip: • if you love white sand select north deluxe water villa • if you love coral select south deluxe water villa
3  Thank chayapolpakorns

Dear CHAYAPOLPAKORN S,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you so much for reaching out to me and for your outstanding review at Tripadvisor. It’s always a great pleasure to read such kindly words from our guests regarding Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives. We could not be more pleased that your stay at Lily Beach Resort & Spa Maldives was amazing and memorable.

We are all delighted to read that you enjoyed the quality of or Villas, our delicious cuisine, the stunning natural beauty of the island, and the service excellence delivered by my passionate team. I will personally pass your kind words to Hudson, Yada, Da and the entire team along your recognition of their great hospitality.

Thank you once again for reaching out to me and choosing Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives. It was our great pleasure to have you and yours with us. Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives looking forward to welcome you soon again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 December 2022

Best spa ever! Julia and Ami were amazing. We visited twice-once for deep tissue and Balinese and did not realize the one and a half hour. We only have great things to say for both of them.
Thanks to the entire team for a warm welcome and wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Himadri,

Greetings from Lily Beach Resort & SPA Maldives!

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us and I am happy to read that your overall stay with us was great and amazing and that you loved the entire resort experience and special our Tamara SPA. I will personally pass your kind words to Julia, Ami and the entire team.

On behalf of the team, it was a great pleasure to host you and we would love to welcome you soon again in the near future.