I only have good things to say about this resort and cannot undersand why anybody could comment differently.
We visited for 16 nights Feb/March 2013 for the fifth consecutive year and will be returning as soon as funds allow.
The resort is wonderful, rooms, pools, food, watersports etc, however, what really makes this place special is the staff and there attention to detail. Nothing is too much trouble for them and you can get anything you need 24/7.
I won't mention anyone by name as I don't want to miss anyone out! However, every department were wonderful and made as feel very much at home.
Yes, it is quite expensive, but what do you expect for such quality and service. The staff outnumber the guests 5-1 so this has to be paid for. Also, the quality of the food and beverages are second to none.
We have travelled around the world to many luxuary resorts and I can honestly say that Kuda Hurra beats them hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa