We extended our stay in the Maldives after 12 nights at Gili Lankanfushi and spent another 4 nights at Kuda Huraa and we were soooo pleased we did! We have never stayed at a Four Season's resort before and I have to say we were blown away on every level!!!!
The lovely greeting by staff and the GM, Randy on arrival with welcome drink and cold towels. The staff were so lovely, genuinely. I have never known anything like it, all willing to please and make your stay a memorable one.
We stayed in a family beach bungalow (sunrise) which was wonderful. Very private and straight out onto a lovely beach, even with a bar at the end of our villa! Lovely separate room for my son and the little touches were fantastic! Lovely plunge pool and day beds to lounge on. This was the less windy side of the island which we preferred. The reef was outstanding and we saw some wonderful varieties of fish while snorkelling.
The food was amazing. We tried all of the restaurants and could not fault them one bit and we are very hard to please when it comes to food!
The boutique was well stocked with wonderful items and I purchased a couple of stunning kaftans. My son is into the latest craze of making loom bands and he made a one for the lady in the shop who remarked on one he was wearing. In return we found a parcel delivered to our room with a thank you card and 3 lovely bracelets from the shop as a thank you! What a wonderful touch!!!! We also went on a private tour of the local island which is just a five minute boat ride one day. We had a lovely friendly guy called Faisal?, a real character who showed us around and even introduced us to members of his family. On our last night he came to our table at dinner and had a present for my son.....a lovely wooden model of a Dhoni boat! We were lost for words at the kindness shown, unbelievable! I read another reviewer (Singapore32456) who lost his wedding ring on a dive and a team of four divers went out and found his ring!!! I was even told this story by the GM the day it was found! how many resorts would go this extra mile??? ....not many I can tell you!
I have to say each and every one of the members of staff were first class. Friendly but not overly intrusive. Remembering our names and always a smile, helping hand and so on it!!!!
The spa was a lovely treat. We loved feeding the turtles and reef sharks. I especially loved the Coconut Margaritas!!!!!
I cannot praise this resort highly enough. OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY!!
Well done Randy and the team, you have got it just right! Very impressive, so much so we have returned home and are planning next year's vacation to Four Season's Tokyo, Hawaii and Bora Bora.......cannot wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa