My wife and I stayed at the Four Seasons Landaa Giravaaru for 4nights during mid-June and also a few hours visit at the Kura Hudaa.
Staff members were present at the jetty to greet us upon arrival. We walked to the reception area where we were given cold towels and drinks.
Thanks Lira for the short presentation and exploration during our arrival. And also Martin Cody, Director of Rooms, make our stay so relaxing and memorable.
We stayed in Beach Bungalow, which is facing north side. Spacious room and bathtub, comfortable bed, pool is big enough for couple, it’s really peaceful and we have our own space of privacy with beautiful view. Mineral water, fruit, tea and Nespresso available in villas and replenished each day.
Wire (LAN) internet is free, but we need to purchase package for the wireless connection (multiple device) usd25 per day.
Food portion is big, no matter us dining at restaurant or in room service. We miss out chance to try Al Barakat and Fuego Grill, but definitely will try it out during our next visit.
Thanks Sidisha for serving us at Cafe Landaa, she knew what we like the most during our stay.
We got chance to attend the tent dinner at Blu beach, it's romantic and enjoyable. We are so full that night. And also China theme buffet dinner at Café Landaa, lots of variety of Asian foods and tea selections, it’s simply delicious.
Thankfully because weather is great and sunny. It’s great for cycling, swimming and snorkeling at their crystal clear water at their house reef in front of beach villa. It’s perfect spot for relaxing.
Blu beach is extremely beautiful that it is almost like a dream. The colors of the view there are amazing and spectacular. Water sport activities and comfortable sun loungers are provided and very good service at the beach.
Seaplane transfer is smooth; staffs are helpful and guide us from our arrival and also departure. Landaa and Kuda Huraa working well together to make sure our transfer smoothly. Thumbs up for their service.
Airport transfer and dinner package is a must for those who taking plane during night time, they will arrange speedboat to male, its fast n convenient for us.
All and all, it’s a very wonderful stay. Staff is friendly, hardworking, sincere and caring to fulfill every our needs, from all management level. Keep it up the tradition. Landaa Giravaaru is paradise. Highly recommend.
We will come back soon. Stay tune~ :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru. A scenic sea-plane ride from Malé Airport, discover a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed coral island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from genuine ayurvedic therapies in the spa to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like Indian Ocean and the Maldives’ most pristine lagoon. Located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru is a remote natural wilderness that invites a sense of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru Hotel Baa Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- Four Seasons Baa Atoll
- Baa Atoll Four Seasons