Planning a honeymoon is hard, and the destination possibilities are quite endless. We definitely made the right choice by picking FS Landaa Giraavaru for ours! From our arrival to the open air, dreamy lobby, to our sad departure from this heaven, everything was beyond perfect. We stayed at a Sunrise Water Bungalow. These bungalows are fairy spatious, and gorgeous all around. The best thing is-they are private, and from what we notice, the overall accomodationoions on the island are pvery private; perfect for when you want that secluded moment with your significant other!
When you want to be out and about, there are a couple of dining and bar options. You don't want to miss the gorgeous sunset from either the Seabar or Blu Bar-and try a few of the signature cocktails while you are there! We loved Blu's a la carte dining option too. We only got to try two of the buffets (Indochine and Fisherman's Night) simply because there are just too many different dining options aside from these buffets. I especially recommend Fisherman's Night.
As expected from any Four Seasons Resort or Hotel, our stay was very personalized. Almost all of the staff know your name and make the best effort to make you feel like you were the only people on this big island--which we did! You will most surely get pampered! If you would like to feel more pampered, try the Spa (hint hint: The spa pavillions are built on water, gorgeous!). It is one of the best, if not the best luxury spas I have been to around the world. Though, if you are fair skinned and likely to get sunburnt in all shades of red despite the sunscreen like I do, don't forget to book your appointment (I highly encourage you to try a couple of different treatments here, you won't regret it) in the first few days of your arrival because you will not want to cancel any of these heavenly treatments for this reason (they do have an amazing cooling wrap for sunburn though)! Also, the spa is very popular so try to book ahead and do try the new night spa. We couldn't try it this time, but hopefully we will when we go back (which we plan to for sure!)
Lastly, if you are there in the right season--don't miss seeing the Mantas who like to hang around in the island's vicinity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru. A scenic sea-plane ride from Malé Airport, discover a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed coral island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from genuine ayurvedic therapies in the spa to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like Indian Ocean and the Maldives’ most pristine lagoon. Located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru is a remote natural wilderness that invites a sense of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Landaa Giraavaru Hotel Baa Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- Four Seasons Baa Atoll
- Baa Atoll Four Seasons