My partner & I spent 7 days at the Holiday Inn Kandooma in November 2012 & had the most relaxing holiday in paradise, & came home feeling like we'd be away for a month! We stayed in a garden villa which was spacious & comfortable, & we loved the indoor/outdoor bathroom feature. The complimentary tea/coffee & water is a lovely touch.
We enjoyed cocktails in the rooftop bar at sunset, some sailing & snorkling with the recreation team, good food with a great choice at breakfast, lunch & dinner. Plenty of sunbeds to choose from either on the beach or at the pool - we never struggled to find sunny & shady spots to while away a few hours with a book or just watch the world go buy with the incredible views.
The staff were really helpful & very friendly - we couldn't fault them, & our amazing bonus on our boat transfer back to the airport we came across a massive pod of dolphins which was a fabulous finishing touch to an incredible week in a beautiful location - thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your tropical island paradise at the lagoon-facing Holiday Inn Resort (R) Kandooma Maldives. Let speedboats ferry you across the turquoise waters from Male International Airport to our contemporary Maldives holiday resort in just 40 minutes. Slip into island life from the moment you arrive at Holiday Inn Resort (R) Kandooma Maldives, with world-class diving and surfing facilities at your doorstep. Our beach villas ooze style and boast elegant touches like outdoor showers and iPod docking stations. Grab coffee and wood-fired pizza from the Bokkuraa Coffee Club beside our sparkling infinity pool, or unwind with a good book and enjoy views over the peaceful lagoon. You can indulge in a soothing Thai massage and other beauty treatments at our Kandooma Spa and book the Spa Suite's private garden with plunge pool for a romantic afternoon. Discover a Maldives hotel for family here, where you can learn to sail on a catamaran around the region's sandbanks and sip on alcohol-free cocktails on a sunset cruise. Diving and snorkelling among colourful reefs is just five minutes by boat from Holiday Inn Resort(R) Kandooma Maldives. As a child-friendly Maldives hotel, your children will be kept entertained with face-painting and fun games, while parents can unwind with a game of tennis or a workout at the gym. Top off a perfect day with a Maldivian seafood feast and breathtaking sunsets at The Kitchen restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Hotel South Male Atoll
- Kandooma South Male Atoll
- Kandooma Hotel South Male Atoll