“Great food and staff very friendly”

The Rose & Crown Inn
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The friendliest and most welcoming country pub in Devon, serving home cooked food day
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Nothing is too much trouble for Tim and his staff at this pub.
Delicious food, fine ales, great ambience and a friendly Landlord....what more can you ask for?
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Kathrynms

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We recently visited for my partner and his sister's birthday celebrations. We were a large party of 13 which was of no problem to Tim and his wonderful staff. The food was of an excellent standard as always and the atmosphere was perfect for what we wanted - a cosy pub setting to celebrate with friends and family.
We will be returning very soon!

2  Thank Zem15
Reviewed 26 August 2014

On a rainy day in August we were in need of sustenance and cheering up! Our visit to the Rose and Crown did just that with a cheery welcome from Landlord Timothy and his team. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, the service delivered swiftly with a smile and the food was most enjoyable and importantly did not break the bank. My wife Lesley and I would highly recommend a visit as our experience was first class on all fronts.

2  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We decided on a visit to the Rose and Crown as a last minute choice on a Bank Holiday evening. One of the things that you can be sure of here is a warm welcome. Our party of four were seated and had our drinks brought to us. The real ale I chose from a selection of three was perfect. I ordered a rump steak which was cooked as requested and very ample in size, the portion I was given actual beat me much to my shame. Once again I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. A proper country pub within realistic taxi ride from Tiverton. It's clean and ambient, the food is excellent value and plentiful, the beer well tended and the landlord just like they used to be, keen to ensure everything is to your liking. It's a great pub so good in fact I have already booked my birthday celebrations here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I am a regular visitor to this pub, food is always lovely and service always good. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere!

1  Thank Jmdw4