First of all, thank you Beatrice and Fazna - not only for your warmth but also you recommendation to experience Naladhu. Beatrice, you made our anniversary the best we have had by facilitating us. So thank you. Everything was perfect from the pre arrival communication for our anniversary to the anantara airport lounge, to the tropical reception on arrival.
Our first time with Anantara after having tried multiple luxury resorts and clearly it is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. Although veli and dhigu are beautiful and luxurious, nothing can prepare you for the beauty of your pool villa at naladhu. The ultimate private island with all the luxuries you can imagine to the last detail. They have thought of everything. For anything else, you have the best staff on ground - enter Andrea the resort manager and Hassan our house master. Both focused on making us feel at home and were around whenever you need them. They go way further than the extra mile- they go the distance to make your stay perfect. I would also like to mention Deep rai at the living room who would go out if his way to make our breakfast requirements complete and provide us with impeccable service.
I can't possibly express in words the relaxation from this experience - our personal cabana, kayaks and of course sauna in room! Excellent access to all the other islands and great dining available at the other islands - but to be honest we didn't even want to or need to leave naladhu.
When making your next trip to the Maldives, spend a bit extra and do it right- Thailand, Malaysia and Bali don't come close to the beauty here and you should do it right to complement the experience. Stay at anantara naladhu and these guys will make you feel like royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live in a world of timelessness - a hearkening back to an era when elegance came before trend and luxury was understated. Indulge in moments of pure relaxation in your own sprawling beach or ocean house, with cool whitewashed interiors framed by verdant palms, your house master waiting in the wings. Walking up to the soothing roll of waves breaking just feet away. Walking barefoot across powder soft sands to touch the cool of the azure ocean. Breathtaking stillness framed by dramatic sunrises and sunsets. Naladhu - Maldivian for "Beautiful island" - offers exclusivity and privacy in an untouched paradise, dotted with only 19 beach and ocean houses, exquisite dining, recreational pleasures and hidden moments of wonder. Enjoy a warm welcome at Male International Airport by our airport representatives who will accompany you to the Naladhu launch. Your first glimpse of Maldivian beauty on our luxury speedboat, a 35 minute ride through crystal-clear sea, emerald lagoons and untouched islands in your wake, approaching the pristine wonder that is Naladhu, and the beginning of your story in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naladhu Resort Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naladhu Resort Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Naladhu Hotel Maldives
- Naladhu Hotel South Male Atoll