“Best Place to stay in Goa!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sparkling blue Aldeia Siesta
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sparkling blue
Aldeia Siesta
Palace of Aldeia!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Suman S
Faridabad
“Best Place to stay in Goa!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This was our first vacation And after staying this place seems, we felt like we were staying in our own home in Goa, it was clean and well maintained, will definitely recommend it for everyone. Very clean apartment with everything you could need for a comfortable stay. We have had a very relaxing and enjoyable couple of days .On site a very nice young man called Nilanjan who shows you into the apartment, answers any questions and is always available should you have a problem.
Special thanks to Ginja for proper guidance !!
I would definitely recommend stay here and if we come back to this part I would contact Ginja again. Thank you!!!

16 Feb 2017
Thanks Suman! Staff and I had a great time hosting your lovely family!
supriyada...
Mumbai, India
“coziness, comfort and class personified”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great location- with beach, great places to eat and the flea market just a few kms away. Great host- helping us find the best places and trying to make our stay as comfortable and easy as possible. great decor and scenic locale. and a wonderful pool.

16 Feb 2017
Thanks Supriya!
Sandeep S
“Home the Sweet Home - Cant find better place than this in Goa !!!”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This is nothing short of Home the 'Sweet home'. Stayed in Goa Deep in first week of September' 16 and fortunately found this property using my friend's reference. What my friend told me is what I found ! My friend told me they were forced by the Peace, culture, comfort, hospitality and overall attraction coupled with the beautiful apartment to come back and stay in the same location. I did exactly what my friend said and I am going to stay at the same place whenever I visit Goa. The apartment has been maintained in an excellent manner and done everything with heart. Lot of thoughts went in the planning and is quite evident to see and feel it the moment you step in. Its all positive energy there to an extent that my family members including kids couldn't forget this. Kids refused to come
out of the pool everyday and we at heart refused to go back to Pune on the last day but had to manage ourselves finally. Apartment is so well furnished that I had a bet with my wife when she couldn't find one specific utensil and I challenged her to find again. Guess what after 5 minutes, she found even more than what is needed for a comfortable stay. Needless to mention Ginza who is the owner/anchor and main face behind the great show and completely overwhelmed by the hospitality. She is a great thinker and always available if you need any information. She helped with the itinerary which helped at every point since we were new to the place and our first visit to Goa. There are few moments which you never forget and this is one of those rare ones. It was such a great experience that we strongly feel we have a second home in Goa. Not too far from beaches just 3-4 km away and free from all hassles, crowd and noise. Very soon I am going to visit the place again.
'Home the Sweet Home' !!!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Large groups People with pets
7 Nov 2016
Thanks such a lovely one out there! And many thanks for taking time out to write it this patiently!
Karan C
“Wonderful place to stay.”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

It was a nice experience, we felt like we were staying in our own home in Goa, it was clean and well maintained, will definitely recommend it for everyone.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
5 Oct 2016
Thanks so much Karan! Appreciate your response.
kunalmalh...
Ghaziabad, India
“Our Second Home”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This was my second visit to Goa and Goa Deeps with family within a span of a year, Last year when we were leaving,we decided to revisit this place and stay at our second home which was a unanimous decision and we were back in January :).

About the apartment: This 1BHK spacious apartment is located at Saligao and equipped with everything which one is looking in a holiday home, an ideal home with all the basic things rightly placed and tastefully done and in good working conditions. It is part of gated complex Aldea Siesta with swimming pool and private parking . The complex offers complete privacy to the visitors as there were no permanent residents and one mainly find tourists in the complex.

Locality: Saligao is a small and peaceful locality near Arpora. This place has its own charm. I really enjoyed my morning coffee sitting in the balcony reading a book, with chirping of birds, rooster, watching fish seller on a bicycle supplying fresh catch. This place is just 10 min drive from the beach so one can enjoy both the worlds.

Support : Niranjan is a caretaker who is present in the complex throughout the day, Rakhi is a property manager and visits once during the stay. There are nearby shops for daily supplies and Las Vegas supermarket at 5 min drive. There are options of restaurant which delivers food at the apartment but one should try Aunty Hilda- she supply yummy home made dinner with Goan touch. There is a detailed list of popular restaurants, hangouts and other places of interest regularly updated by the owner which one should refer.

About Ginza: She is the owner who is not present in Goa, but virtually there to support every time and make her presence felt by the way she has the organized the apartment and her awareness about every nooks and corners. Thank you Ginza for giving another memorable experience, It was good to see that you responded to our suggestion made last time of a sofa cum bed in the hall. Sorry for a delayed review as I was thinking to write something which has not met my expectations during the stay……but again couldn’t find one...I will try again with my third review :):):)

Liked best: Overall experience
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
23 Apr 2016
Haha, gosh, there you go. Thanks very much. Pleasure was ours!
Sameer G
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“It can't get better!”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in March 2014

Well a place I actually relate too and shall for all my life. That was our first vacation, and few friends were coming along. To find a good place to stay was one thing that was on my mind. Something that has everything we might need, the comfort, and not too expensive at the same time. We walked in the place with our hopes and to our utter luck, the place blossomed. Its beautiful. You have books, you have a small kitchen, a neat bedroom and a good enough living room. Who can get over nights when we watched TV resting over each other's shoulders. They shall remain intact. Now when we are married, shall bring back all the cheerful memories to us, again and again. :)

PS - Hire a bike or car.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace, attitude of management, independence and calm peaceful rides on nearby roads in night.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Mar 2016
Thanks so much for your memories which brought in this review from you!! So you're married now? :)
Satish_kj
Mumbai, India
“Beautiful Apartment in a peaceful locality”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I liked this place. Apartment was well furnished and clean. Kitchen is well equipped in case someone wants to cook food :). This place is nicely located and all famous beahces are not far from here. On the map it looks far but actually it's not...
There is a supermarket nearby and you can buy stuff for kids like milk bread etc..
Ginza is a great host and she will ensure that you are having a comfortable stay.
My kids and wife liked this place very much. Specially my 7 yr old son.. he wouldn't come out of the swimming pool.. I highly recommend and will visit again.. In case you are not travelling by your own car, there are many options to get a self driven car on rent.. which is a must in Goa to roam around.
V Important: Avoid getting out in the afternoons with small kids. Climate is pretty warm in Goa even in Jan/Feb.

Liked best: Location,cleanliness,peace and privacy
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
People with pets
13 Jan 2016
Thanks very much! Very grateful for your kind words and happy to know you liked the experience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing