Azabu Boutique Accommodation Byron Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cape Byron Retreat(Skinners Shoot)
View Hotel
The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)
View Hotel
The Park Hotel Motel(Suffolk Park)
  • Pool
Byron Haven(Byron Bay)
  • Pool
All reviewsqueen spa roombi fold doorslush forestbyron bayjapanese stylerelaxing massageoutdoor sparomantic getawaybeautiful outlooktotal relaxationnatural settingseparate toiletprivate balconyrooms are smallthe hustle and bustlehire carpeace and quiet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2011

A massive thanks to the staff and all involved with the running of this fabulous spa and resort! From the moment i walked in the calm and serenity of the location washed over me and all the worries of work seemed to disappear! The perfect romantic weekend or self indulgent spa weekend retreat for one, I couldn't recommend Azabu any more highly!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at azabu! I love the fact that it was secluded and surrounded by nature. It is deffinetly a couples retreat. If anyone was looking for a peaceful, relaxing time away, i would definately suggest azabu. The beach was less then 5 minutes away. There were many cute boutique stores and so many nice places to have a meal. The view from my room was amazing and above all the service was great. I must also note - the massage i recieved deffinetly highlight!! I will definetly be back to stay again.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I spent a long weekend at Azabu, we would highly recommend it. The staff are fantastic, very helpful and knowledgeable about what there is to do in Byran Bay. The resort is located about 5mins out of the main town, so getting to cafes and restaurants takes a little longer...but it is well worth it for the incredible location! We had a queen bed room with spa bath, the room was great.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

If you fancy a retreat beaming with nature and tranquility you've come to the right place.
Abazu is just off the byron bay beaten track- only 5 mins drive from town but seems miles away... thats the beauty of this escape...
Upon arrival, you'll greeted by a pair of local peacocks flaring their incredible colored feathers, and the friendly accommodating staff.
The retreat totaling three wooden bungalow style rooms look straight out into the rainforest and have a lingering smell of byron bay coffee thats free for all in the refrigerator.
Beds are king size but seem much bigger. Aveda hair and beauty products are complimentary which fits perfectly with this environmentally friendly retreat.
Some of the other features include pool and spa, day spa, nature walks and relaxation canapes.
The day spa really added to my stay at Abazu. I'd highly recommend the Reiki treatment, truly healing and purifying. A mind altering experience.
All in all, a really magical, relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2011

My partner and I had a most enjoyable visit at Azabu. We were greeted with a huge smile from the lovely onsite manager who was very attentive and helpful throughout our whole stay.
The standard of the room was exceptional, no corners had been cut with maintenance which is rare to find in holiday accomodation these days.
The complimentary breakfast the following day was truley of a 5 star standard and again served with a smile.
Overall I was extremely satisfied with my visit at Azabu, would recommend this establishment to my friends & family and certainlty do plan on returning for another relaxing stay in the rainforest.