“Excellent Family Destination”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa Hermosa
Hermosa Surf Vacations
Santa Cruz, California
“Excellent Family Destination”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had a wonderful time staying in Bungalow 9, and the community of bungalow's we found to be very friendly and amazing. Brain and Laura were wonderful hosts and helped us with everything we needed. They made us feel welcome to their home. The house was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Eureka, California
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This was our third trip to Playa Hermosa and the bungalows. We obviously really enjoy it here.
We brought our grandson with us and he had a marvelous time. Thanks to one of Brian's boogie boards he also has a new skill! Brian and Laura are wonderful advisors on activities (be it surfing or otherwise). The bungalows offer just the right amount of amenities and warm atmosphere. We have met some lifelong friends while staying here!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I purchased a custom package with Brian including a beach facing bungalow, surfing, yoga and massages. All our travel arrangements were made for us, were timely and very comfortable. You won't find better hosts than Brian and Laura! They were both very accommodating and helpful. The bungalow was well appointed and clean. Grounds were very well taken care of and the pool was always a perfect temperature. We are already planning our return to the same spot with our daughter!

• Stayed February 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Brian was the best guide I have ever had on any trip! He made the trip a breeze, gave us everything we needed to have a blast! He made us feel completely comfortable when he rode us into town. Brian Helped us out so much that it felt like he was our brother. He allowed us to see many different surf spots that were all excellent! The bungalows are very nice and clean and have everything you need. If your looking for relaxation, surfing, good eats, and good people look no further. My only regret is not canceling my flight home and staying there forever. Seriously people, make your reservations with Hermosa Surf Vacations asap!

Room Tip: Make Sure Brian is your guide!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My friend and I booked this trip for new years eve and it could not have gone any better. From airport pickup and drop off, trips into town, and stellar waves, this trip was one to remember. The bungalows are very nice and clean and have everything you need. Brian Helped us out so much that it felt like he was our brother. If your looking for relaxation, surfing, good eats, and good people look no further. My only regret is not canceling my flight home and staying there forever.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was planning a surf trip for my boyfriend who surfs at north shore all the time, and I came across Hermosa Surf Vacations browsing the internet. Brian was the perfect person to help me plan our trip. Helpful, easy to contact, friendly, and knowledgeable about surf in Costa Rica. My boyfriend and I were stoked about Costa Rica after speaking with Brian. Once we arrived, the trip was even better than we ever imagined. Brian, Laura, and their kids treated us like family. They recommended the best places to eat and tours to do. My boyfriend surfed as soon as we got there lol. The Break was right in front of our beachfront bungalow. 6-8ft, barreling, sandbars. He surfed every morning, afternoon, and evening. I got to watch and take pictures of him front our porch. Talk about PERFECT! The surf was uncrowded... some days only 2-3 people out. Brian gave us the option of surfing other Costa Rica surf spots, but my bf was so happy with Playa Hermosa. Some evenings we all went to Jaco so the kids could surf and I could learn to surf. The conditions were perfect for me. Caught the white wash in and its all sand bottom whenever I fell. There were bigger waves for my bf to surf at Jaco too. Besides surf we enjoyed exploring Costa Rica. We did Ziplining, Horseback riding, and Yoga at several locations. And besides all the adventures, the bungalow is SICK! Its modern looking inside and clean. This was definitely a Memorable trip!!! We are definitely coming back and can't wait to share it with all our Hawaii friends and family. Thanks again Brian!

Room Tip: Always upgrade to the Beachfront Bungalow! Its worth it!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
muiderberg
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very nice bungalows, great family who run them, two adorable kids, unreal waves in your front garden and great weather. Do I need to say more? Located near Jaco, a very stylish town and also near some green mountains which are great for hiking and offer spectacular views!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Blue Surf Sanctuary
Blue Surf Sanctuary
#3 of 33 in Santa Teresa
Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica

Been to Hermosa Surf Vacations? Share your experiences!