“Much needed break in paradise.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

razzren
“Much needed break in paradise.”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Let me start by saying that this little piece of the earth is paradise. The native flowers, olive trees, and fresh clean air is just the beginning. No traffic noise just the sounds of Mother Nature. I really needed this escape and felt so at home away from home. I can not recommend this retreat enough. The food was fresh, yummy and mostly from the garden, the yoga was so so good and the company was stimulating. If I wanted to escape from others it was easy in my yummy comfortable and cute yurt. (I miss my yurt!) Just a little walk to the most enchanting village. Fiona and team are lovely and the children there are divine. I am on a much needed high from being there. Grrr back to the grind... I hope to come again soon for some more soul indulgence. Thank you guys!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing