Shoal Bay Villas
Zemi Beach House, Hotel & Spa(Shoal Bay Village)(Great Value!)
US$594
Hotels.com
US$148
Royal Palms Holiday Suites(South Hill)(Great Value!)
US$168
Allamanda Beach Club(Shoal Bay Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenbeautiful beachliving roomfirst flooroceanfront studiouncle ernieswarm ocean waterfavorite placesgrocery shoppingbeach towelswithin easy walking distancesandy groundbug spraysoft powdery sandlighter fluidsmall complaintocean front suite
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days in June 2012. It is all about location, location, location! WOW! That is all I have to stay.The hotel itself is average and not much to look at, but the beach...WOW! This is by far the best beach I have EVER been on in my entire life. And I've been around the block, so believe me this is the place to be. The room was ok. Decent bed. Ok bathroom, but look at that beach and crystal clear blue water! Wow! Am I in a movie or something?? The food is ok. I strongly recommend you venture to the little restaurants outside the hotel as they are quite cheaper and tastier. Make sure to bring a nice camera because this is the best view you'll ever see in your lifetime. I promise! B- for hotel. A+ for the beach!

Room Tip: Just get a basic room with the least amount of frills. Trust me, they are all the same. You are there for the beach anyway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Paymon B
Reviewed 30 April 2013

helped with a wonderful stay at Shoal Bay Villas.

We were provided villa number 3, only seconds away from having our feet on the sand and enjoying Shoal Bay.

Room was kept clean on a daily basis with two people helping maintain the rooms.

Staff at the front desk was very helpful and informative.

We look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Villa 3 was perfectly position in the center of all the villas. On the second floor with a stunning view of Shoal Bay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NV_KYL
Reviewed 12 April 2013

SBV is a fantastic place to stay. The white sandy beach with coral reefs close to shore is a snorkeler's paradise. Therapist Dek Nur at the Jepun Bali Massage located on the premises gives the most amazing massage and body treatments. Book one early in your visit because you will definitely want to schedule more treatments while you are there. She is incredibly skilled with a very healing touch.

If you are there on a Sunday be sure to walk down the beach to Gwen's for lunch and dancing to the Scratch Band.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank whitefacegang
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This was our second stay at SBV for my wife & I. We stayed here for 6 nights back in Dec. of 2010, & 11 nights this time in Jan. of '13. Monica, Kathy, & Becky are awesome, & helped make our stay here stress free, & so enjoyable! Their rates are very reasonable, & our 1 bedroom villa that faced Shoal Bay beach, had everything to make our stay on Anguilla feel like our 2nd home! The cleaning staff did a great job every day, & noticing security at night while star gazing on the beach, made us feel safe & secure. We stayed in one of the older units both times, & though they are not fancy, they are still in good shape, & have enough kitchen amenities to take advantage of local supermarkets, & roadside fruit & vegetable stands. We are looking forward to coming back to paradise & our 2nd home!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank EddyReimer
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This hotel is on one of the best beaches in the world and that's a big reason why the experience is exceptional. The beach is straight out of a postcard and it's not busy. So there is no question in my mind that I would get our same room again - second level beachfront. The hotel has been making a lot of improvements such as a new gym, etc. which is going to make it even better for those that like some of these conveniences. We think the rooms were slightly outdated (decor), but very spacious and comfortable. We had a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Second floor on the beach provide unparalleled views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple