Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best experience of my life which I will be repeating!!

Reviewed yesterday
Louise J
via mobile
15,000ft Skydive

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Crystal T
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience free fall weather conditions reception staff safety briefing bucket list viewing area raise money excellent facilities these guys within half an hour busy days can't praise birthday present hot and cold drinks nice cafe tandem jump
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I signed up to a charity skydive for Action On Hearing Loss. It took 4 bookings due to poor weather but eventually, today, the winds calmed and the clouds parted and I got to do it!

The whole experience from booking to jumping was second to none. The team at Hibaldstow are a cracking lot. So friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and fun! The team have your safety at the core so you have to go there patient and prepared to wait if the weather is bad. Worthwhile warning anyone coming with you they could be waiting around a while until it’s safe to get up in the air.

I promise you, it is worth it. I have had 4 appointments altogether and 3 were rebooked due to weather and I had a lot of time waiting around. But it was worth every minute. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I recommend getting the video and photo package too. It’s pricey but worth it just to watch it back and remind yourself of what you’ve achieved.

My instructor, Karl was great. Funny, polite and made me feel at ease.
My camera man, Chris, was equally as lovely! Always had a smile and really got me psyched up.

The cafe is nice and big and very reasonably priced
Toilets were always clean
Games for the kids if you are waiting, free WiFi and power sockets

Brilliant experience from start to finish and I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Absolutely amateur,incompetent organisation and treatment,special mention to Ash ,one of the rudest people ive ever met,definate case of small man syndrome on a power trip,totally ruined the experience for two separate groups of people with his unwillingness to even listen to our issue which could have been simply sorted out
(basically put 2 from another group with 3 of ours so we had our 2 with their remaining one on the jump after,could have simply swapped them round,totally obnoxious,condescending treatment ,then final reply from Ash was get on the plane or go home and then walk away when we were trying to explain)
Also unwanted and not advertised manouvers performed that made out 17 year old daughter sick and dizzy all day and ruined her whole experience
This will not be the end of this matter,
I Would definately advise to seek alternative venue and supplier if you are considering a skydive

SkydiveHibaldstow, Owner at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Sir
Once again, thank you for taking my phone call on Tuesday. As we discussed, since I was made aware of your disappointing experience, I started an investigation in process to find out all the information of what happened.
As I said on the phone, I can see that there have been a number of unfortunate administrative errors made throughout your booking process and also at the point of receiving your group at the Dropzone. I think I was able to clarify a couple of things during our phone call, but sadly due to some poor communication within the staff, the errors made built up to create a very poor experience for your family and friends. I am personally continuing to address the mistakes that have been highlighted by your complaint. I know that this cannot correct what has been done, but I hope you feel it is a step in the right direction.
Skydiving is a fantastic and fun sport, which we hope everyone to enjoy, therefore I am deeply saddened by your disappointment and frustration caused by administration errors that should not have occurred.
We pride ourselves in caring for our customers, so while your complaint was difficult to hear, it is also very important and we are using this experience to be sure we can learn from it.
Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wow, what an amazing experience with Hilbaldstow Skydive. A memory to remember! Ally was my instructor who made me feel comfortable and safe from start to finish. Jordan was my camera man who took some amazing photographs! Staff at reception was lovely, chatty and helpful. Thank you for my skydive experience.

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Crystal
thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I'll pass your comments on to the team. Will you be back for another go?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did a tandem skydive and I cannot recommend it enough! It's not scary, it's incredibly safe; and the skydive instructors will do everything they need to do to answer your questions and put your mind at rest. A thrill of a lifetime and it's worth every penny. If there was one improvement I would make it would be to advise to take a book to read or something similar because you might have to wait a while on the day depending on weather conditions etc. There is a cafe and the prices are surprisingly good value. It is well worth the wait, don't be scared; go do it!

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your skydive experience. Don't forget if you book a second tandem within 6 months you get a discount.....so if you fancy doing it again its even cheaper.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I did a 10,000ft skydive at Hibaldstow. The staff were extremely welcoming and made sure all questions were answered during the briefing to quell any fears. Timings were adhered to and it was all very professional but amazing fun too. Hot chocolate and sausage butty were enjoyed after the jump. They were much welcome and delicious.Thank you to everyone for a brilliant morning.

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here and the food is good too. Will you be back for another go soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

On Saturday I took part in a charity skydive for Candlighters! This experience is up there with one of the best of my life. It’s 2 days later and I still have the adrenaline running through me!
I can’t rate Skydive Hibaldstow highly enough and especially my skydive instructor Baldwick. This guy made me feel safe but most of all made it the most amazing experience, when I come back to do another one, I’d absolutely want to do it with him!
Thank you to everyone at Skydive Hibaldstow for hosting the Candlelighters skydive and for making it such an awesome experience!!

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for your review - so glad you enjoyed the experience with us. Skydiving is a great experience isn't it! We love having charity groups in so come back again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I don't normally leave reviews but I took part in my first tandem dive Saturday 29th Sept , 15,000ft package with video & picture. What an amazing experience. I booked the jump for my 50th birthday treat even though I really dont like heights , but it was something I have always wanted to do , the instructor did a cracking job , explaining everything , keeping me relaxed. I cannot remember the guys name , but would like to say a big thank you.Would I jump out of an aeroplane again... yes I would. Hibaldstow skydive offer a great service to those seeking that buzz. Cheers guys for such a memorable day.

Scott,

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience with us. Hopefully we'll see you again soon for another go??

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The most amazing experience!! All the staff were amazing and made me feel so at ease. My instructor was Aiden and he was incredible. Was so lovely, funny and easy to talk to and helped me the whole time. Would 100% go again!!

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your review - I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience with us. Will you be back for another go?

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I was one of a group doing a tandem skydive for charity, and my family, ages ranging from 4 to 90 came to watch.
We were, like many others, the victims of intermittent poor weather so it made for a long day. However, we were kept updated by both the staff and the charity co-ordinator.

The cafe was obviously crowded due to the delays and although the little ones were bored, there was a good selection of reasonably priced food and drink to ply them with and the staff put out games on the bar counter which helped pass the day...great idea !

The briefing was spot on, although nervous I had full confidence in the skydiving crew and I knew exactly what was expected of me.

The ascent in the plane felt very quick and the instructor made sure once again I knew what to do to leave the plane, fall and land.

Sadly my brain and body had a battle at the door of the plane. My brain knew what to do but my body resisted but before I knew it we were in freefall.

It was amazing for about 2 seconds when I got the most excruciating head ache....unfortunately this was soon joined my motion sickness after the parachute deployment. I knew the dizziness could happen and had forewarned the instructor so he knew not to chuck me about but the headache was a complete shock and quite scary.

I did however, notwithstanding the above, enjoy the soft gentle float to earth. I had no sense of the presence of the instructor or the parachute and I felt I was floating alone in space which was amazing.

The eventual landing was easy and a lot softer than I anticipated.

In conclusion, I was disappointed, but this was not the fault of the staff or the business. Everyone was friendly, helpful and upbeat, in the face of adverse weather conditions.

My only very slight criticism would be...the instructor was wearing reflective sun glasses when talking to me before the jump, a pet hate of mine, as i couldn't see his eyes.....I should have asked him if he would mind taking them off but I was bit distracted.

I did say on the way down that the fall had given me a headache. I feel now maybe he could have just checked on my welfare on return to the undressing area. I know he had to go sort the parachute but I think now I did feel a little abandoned.

All in all I would recommend Hibaldstow to anyone wanting to do a tandem skydive. It can't be helped if the weather is bad, you just have to be patient and wait for the break. Have another cup of coffee and a game of Guess Who.....

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the experience with us despite the delays due to the weather.

I'm sorry you felt abandoned at the de-kitting area, instructors should come back to their students once they have dropped their parachute off and help with getting the harnesses off. Sorry if this wasn't done - I'll look into it and make sure they are doing what they should be, so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

This was the most amazing experience!! I went with someone who was doing it for charity and I wasn't sure about whether I would enjoy it or not. I was terrified when I first got there but the staff were all amazing and they talk you through all the safety stuff. The staff are clearly well-experienced and the jump itself is amazing. It's truly the closest I can ever imagine to flying and I loved the whole thing. I would definitely recommend and will probably return to do it again soon.

Vicki B, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Hibaldstow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience with us. We look forward to your return visit.