“Even though I'm fussy...”

The Swan at Tytherington
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Beautiful country pub in South Gloucestershire offering great cask ales and fabulous selection of drink as well traditional home cooked country food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Super meal. As the title says, I'm a bit fussy but the kitchen coped with everything and served me a perfect meal. The waitress who served us was superb too. Well done, will be coming back soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great meal here, the staff very friendly and on the ball. It was very busy but they all seemed to cope well. Atmosphere good as always.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a very nice lunchtime meal in a very nice pub which has just been totally refurbished. Very pleased we decided to have a bite to eat. 3 sweet chilli sausages, cheesy mash, peas and apple cider sauce was best pub meal I have had in a while and tasted delicious. Nice to have real home cooked food! I was a little worried about chilli sausages but they very very tasty.

1  Thank greenmodelmonkey
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Dropped in Friday at 1800hrs for a meal without booking first. Will certainly book in advance next time though as we noticed that every table was reserved. Girls managed to squeeze us in though and we had a very enjoyable meal and the service was excellent.

Tempted to write a bad review to try and stop so many people going to the swan to ensure a table is available for us next time we want to go but put the number in my phone instead and will book instead

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and hospitality. The home made sausages were delicious. Looking forward to going back with my family.