We stayed 4 nights at Discovery Divers in November during our 10 days long visit in this region. The cottage was perfect ! Large, airy with a very good bed and bathroom and beautiful view to the sea and islands from its terrace. But what I liked the most was the architecture of the cottage : tasteful, practical and natural. The food in the resort restaurant is average but OK. The services offered (transportation to Coron town, trips to near destinations) were very good, the owners (British/Philipino couple) and the staff were very sympathetic and always helpful to satisfy our requests. The resort in a word is amiable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Philippines - Palawan Island