We stayed 4 nights at the Discovery Resort in April 2011. We enjoyed our stay very much. The whole staff was very friendly and they did everything to make our stay enjoyable. We had 3 diving days with the the dive center. Marcel arranged the dives in a way everyone could enjoy the wrecks according his skills. I also had the chance to do my Best wreck dive ever. Went into the Iraku on 43m and dived through narrow and pitch black cargo rooms. Marcel has a Great knowledge on the wrecks. We really had a great time. Thank you to little Mama and the whole team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Philippines - Palawan Island