We really enjoyed our stay, the whole 'staff' is really kind (Risa & Co :-) ), the room is very clean, the cook is great... No negative point !
We also did Wrecks diving with Discovery Diving, which was maybe more expensive than we expected, but at least the dive master and the divings were just perfect.
NB : Actually because of our flight delay we missed our 1st night at Discovery, but the booking was very kindly modified to let us stay one more night with no extra charge ! Thanks again ! (ok this is low season, but we had the same issue in the next hotel : IPIL Suites in El Nido, and we there just lose 1 night...)
Thanks and see you again :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Philippines - Palawan Island