“I felt like home.....Great hospitality.”
Review of Krystal Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coron
Krystal Lodge
Ranked #41 of 69 Coron B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I was staying in Krystal Lodge last November for 10 days.
Krystal and the hotels staff was very friendly and helpfull. Also i was invited by Krystal and her familly to join them for the dinner a couple of times (i feel really greatfull)
It was a very nice atmosphere since the Cristmas were close.
I felt that i was a part of them.
I really apreciate their hospitalitty and i am looking forward to visit this paradise again.
Coron by the way is an amazing place in natural beaty.(i couldnt deside which place to visit first )
Krystal Lodge is on the water with very beatifull decorated bungalows.
I cant wait for the moment to visit them again.
Very nice people
Very good location on a good price.
God bless you all there .
Thanks very much

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Vaggelis G
There are newer reviews for Krystal Lodge

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Our neighbour got bitten in his back by a rat while he was sleeping! And it was quite a hassle to get away from the island because there were no sufficient medical treatments available.
Besides the bathroom was very smelly.
There is a kind of slum next to Crystal Lodge. Shocking views.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank co02
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Very pleasent two nights stay at Krystal lodge. I could recommend this to anyone who wants to stay in Coron town but still appreciates privacy and a good night sleep. Very nice and helpful staff made us feel very welcome. Thank you Krystal!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tuuspa P
Reviewed 26 September 2012

My traveller book guides me to Krystal Lodge.
I spent there one week last December and it was very very nice!
Krystal, her mom and dad lead the lodge really good.
For me it feels like home!
It was clean and cheap!
The sunrise is amazing!!

I read some bad comments here.
I can not understand this comments!
The family who is leading Krystal Lodge is beautiful kind and responsible!

I have been on a lot of places and hotels on Philippines and no one was fantastic like this!!

I will go there this December again and spent some beautiful days there!!
Looking forward to it!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank PasBroBalingen
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We spent 4 days at the Krystal lodge. We met the beautiful family that manages the place, they were really friendly and open. They have helped us getting around and gave us a lot of tips about Coron, where to go and what to do. We even went on a night out with the girls. It is a nice and affordable place if you are backpacking and a good way to get a bit of the philippines essence. It was our first stop in the country and it was an amazing beginning. Oh and let me mention Krystal's nephew, an amazing smart and solar little girl that welcomed us every time we returned as we were part of her family.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank MicSu88
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I stayed at Krystal Lodge for almost a week and was very pleased. It was raining most days that I was in Coron but luckily Krystals lodge is full of cool little nooks and garden decorated rooms where you can comfortably lay in a hammock or lounge area and read or play on your wifi device. The food was great, but it was the amazing structure of this village on water with its top notch views of the sunset that really made it more than worth it. The prices were comparable to other places but no place was as interesting and homey feeling as Krystals Lodge which is why I stayed here. I not only had a very friendly experience with the staff and Krystal herself but was welcomed to drink and hang with the family on parts of the deck and one night they even took me and my crew of friends way off into the woods where we had a bonfire, made friends with a couple ducks, and had an awesome adventure :) It was a solid off the beaten track feeling of an experience. I can't wait to get back!! I saw so many good reviews, and theres always a few bad reviews. No one place will ever please everyone and its easy to have misunderstandings when different cultures try to communicate and clash... have an open mind, be easy, or as the filipinos would say bahala-nah :) After 14 months of backpacking Asia and Australia, I must say that Krystals Lodge was one of the most unique and interesting places of my whole trip. Check this place out!

Room Tip: The views are worth the extra money if youve got it... but the cheaper rooms are equally cool and ve...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank tim b
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We went to Coron last year with 7 members of my family. We've never been to Coron but we've heard about the good comments about the place so we decided to go. We stayed at Krystal Lodge which is different from other hotels i've been used to. It is a simple place to stay, very basic, clean, relaxing, reasonable price, it is surrounded by water and all you can hear are the waves and the fan during the night. The family who owns it were so nice to us and that they made sure that everything were taken care of. We stayed there for 3 enjoyable days and I have already recommended alot of my friends to visit and some of them thanked me for recommending it because they told me that they really enjoyed the place and the people at Krystal Lodge. Lots of my friends loved the pictures I have posted on facebook and most of them are impressed so they are also excited to visit soon. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!! KRYSTAL LODGE, you are the best...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family