We had learn from this review that this hotel is the newest in town,altough pricey we still booked a 2 nite stay,but we checkout immediately the next morning because we dont feel secured.the hotel is in the middle of nowhere,since it takes 15 minutes tricycle ride to reach Coron town where every activity start,we are the only guest in this hotel even its on a weekend,the room cost around 90 dollar almost the same as any regular 5 star hotel in manila,yet thier so called Deluxe room are only about 18 Square meters with a 16 inch TV,the shower drain are clogged where my wife almost slip,you feel so congested in the room that you want be out always,yet there is nothing much to do inside the hotel but to go to downtown,they give you 4 pillows for a queen size bed but this are as hard as a punching bag,where you cannot falls sleep even you are so tired,the breakfast is just average not compatible with the price,staff are kind but cannot decide on anything and need to call the boss on any simple request,so after a sleeplest nite we abruptly checkout and moved to a town hotel where everything is within reach.My advise is dont be fool by the outlook of a supposed new hotel but lets see whats inside of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The island of Coron is part of the Calamian Group of Islands in northern tip of the country's last frontier, Palawan. It is the home of the Philippines' natural treasures and magnificent lagoons.Coron features an array of splendid seascapes and sceneries, breathtaking limestone cliffs, rock formations and spectacular Japanese World War II ship wreck diving locations.Coron Hilltop View Resort (CHVR) is a 5,500 sq. mtr. resort is strategically located between Busuanga Airport and Port of Coron. Its location is perfectly situated between the airstrip and jetty port to accommodate the comfort of our customers. This area harnesses the natural beauty of Coron and the laid-back rural culture of the vicinity. The resort exudes Asian beauty that captures the heart of travellers idyllically situated amidst tranquil paradise with lush forest, a perfect spot to start your day having a deep breath of fresh air to revitalize your mind and body.Coron Hilltop View Resort has 19 villas, a combination of uniquely formed standard, deluxe and superior villas. All amenities are accented with Asian interiors with a touch of local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Coron Hilltop View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coron Hilltop View Hotel Coron
- Coron Hilltop View Resort Philippines - Palawan Island