I did not expect that the hotel can be at par in accommodation and service because it is situated in the southen part of the Philippines, it actually is a great experience!
The staff and guides were extra nice and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The island of Coron is part of the Calamian Group of Islands in northern tip of the country's last frontier, Palawan. It is the home of the Philippines' natural treasures and magnificent lagoons.Coron features an array of splendid seascapes and sceneries, breathtaking limestone cliffs, rock formations and spectacular Japanese World War II ship wreck diving locations.Coron Hilltop View Resort (CHVR) is a 5,500 sq. mtr. resort is strategically located between Busuanga Airport and Port of Coron. Its location is perfectly situated between the airstrip and jetty port to accommodate the comfort of our customers. This area harnesses the natural beauty of Coron and the laid-back rural culture of the vicinity. The resort exudes Asian beauty that captures the heart of travellers idyllically situated amidst tranquil paradise with lush forest, a perfect spot to start your day having a deep breath of fresh air to revitalize your mind and body.Coron Hilltop View Resort has 19 villas, a combination of uniquely formed standard, deluxe and superior villas. All amenities are accented with Asian interiors with a touch of local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coron Hilltop View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coron Hilltop View Hotel Coron
- Coron Hilltop View Resort Philippines - Palawan Island