Stayed in this hotel in July 2013. The hotel is about a 7- minute ride (by tricycle) to town, which is definitely not an issue if you plan to spend most of your time in Coron diving or snorkelling or just taking in the views!!. We would leave very early to do our tour and come back at night to sleep. And the tricicle ride is very scenic and cheap for 15 pesos per person. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I even misplaced my jewelry in the room and housekeeping must have found it and put it on top of the shelf when i came back at night. I left a tip in the room but housekeeping did not even take it. The price for this hotel is very reasonable. The tours are more expensive than what you can town and I heard that the groups are quite big, whereas the 2 tours that we got from town only had 6-8 people. There is no wifi in the room but you can try to get your emails while you are having your complimentary breakfast or get internet when you have your dinner in the town restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The island of Coron is part of the Calamian Group of Islands in northern tip of the country's last frontier, Palawan. It is the home of the Philippines' natural treasures and magnificent lagoons.Coron features an array of splendid seascapes and sceneries, breathtaking limestone cliffs, rock formations and spectacular Japanese World War II ship wreck diving locations.Coron Hilltop View Resort (CHVR) is a 5,500 sq. mtr. resort is strategically located between Busuanga Airport and Port of Coron. Its location is perfectly situated between the airstrip and jetty port to accommodate the comfort of our customers. This area harnesses the natural beauty of Coron and the laid-back rural culture of the vicinity. The resort exudes Asian beauty that captures the heart of travellers idyllically situated amidst tranquil paradise with lush forest, a perfect spot to start your day having a deep breath of fresh air to revitalize your mind and body.Coron Hilltop View Resort has 19 villas, a combination of uniquely formed standard, deluxe and superior villas. All amenities are accented with Asian interiors with a touch of local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Coron Hilltop View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coron Hilltop View Hotel Coron
- Coron Hilltop View Resort Philippines - Palawan Island