“Air conditioned for the hot days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Manneken Pis Resto/Bar - CLOSED

Manneken Pis Resto/Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Air conditioned for the hot days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here many times over the last year and it's always good food and consistent service. They bake their own bread and have many foreign foods for take out like pepperoni sausages, cheeses etc. The staff are nice and the environment comfortable especially on some of the hot humid Coron days. I gladly recommend this place after more visits than I count on two hands and never once a bad experience.

1 Thank Antoine D

Philippines
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wait staff told us there were 2 Mannekens, 1 across the city hall and the other was where we ate (near Lolo Nonoy's). She said the other branch was bigger but our group was convinced that we were in the branch we wanted since it was airconditioned (lunch time heat was unbelievable) and the other branch was al fresco. The menu was limited and we ordered two kinds of pizzas both of which tasted very good and my aunt even asked what cheese they use and we were informed they were feta cheese from Santi's. We then realized their price was very reasonable since they used premium ingredients. We wanted to order food for take-out before our flight back to Manila but Manneken was unfortunately out of the way. I'd recommend this place to anyone and would gladly go back there myself if I ever go back to Coron.

Visited March 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Great food, nice ambiance, and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

My only complaint has been that they sometimes run out of things early, like coffee, so getting there early is a must. Their fruit smoothies are fabulous, there breakfast offerings are hearty and quite good, and through everything I have had here, I have no complaints aside from running out of coffee.

They have a lot of imported cheeses and sausages, as well as imported coffee. The cook seems studied in Belgian cuisine, and the cafe is a nice respite from the noon-day heat.

Manila, Philippines
“Good Food Bad Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

Had our breakfast, food and price was really great, however service is bad, we waited 30 mins for our order and was hurrying when it was served since our service is waiting for us at the hotel, this make us decide to take out the remaining foods...

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Aira G
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,269 helpful votes
“Only person in the resto but it still took a while to get a beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

I only popped into this resto late afternoon as the reviews were good and I wanted to check out their menu and have a beer and a snack.

The menu had a European Flavour to it and consisted of Pasta, Pizza, Bruschetta, Sausage, Cheese, Seafood, Salads, and Cakes. Meals are usually served with Steamed Rice or Belgian Fries.

I was the only person in the restaurant at the time and ordered some Belgian Fries and a San Miguel Light. When the fries arrived there was nothing Belgian about them and they were undercooked and not terribly crispy. They were served with a bowl of ketchup and a bowl of mayo.

The 2 staff on duty (a male and female) were chatting and not very attentive and I had to walk up to the counter to get a second beer. Certainly the staff should be more on the ball and be more proactive with customers.

Unfortunately I didnt return to have a main meal.

• Visited January 2013