- Central Location, clean and new.
- Delicious home cooked meals (I only know about this as I read the reviews before booking the place, you can buy raw veg and meat and ask the staff to cook it, the staff did not mentioned this at all)
- Brown out each night (no hot showers when this happens, only luke warm shower)
- Even with generator on the wall power sockets goes off in middle of the night (this happened 2-3 times and the fan stopped working)
- Sometimes we have to go out of the room for WIFI coverage.
- Walls were paper thin (made out of bamboo) and we could hear the next room’s TV clearly.
-We felt like our presence was a big inconvenience to the staff there and we did not feel welcome at all.
-After staying 6 nights, NO housekeeping at all, we had to ask for a change of towels and the rubbish in the room was not emptied out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Birang Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birang Guesthouse Coron, Philippines - Palawan Island