“loved it!!”

Dad's Coronzy Coffee and Tea
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Coron
Reviewed 5 January 2014

it was late at night, almost all of the establishments were closed for the new years, we were trying to find a nice cold drink for the night, we found this! the owner told us to get their best seller Banana Toffee so we did and we never got disappointed! loved it, very refreshing and it tasted great! will definitely try it again when i come back..;) wish they had pastries as well! but still it was great!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Had a cappuccino after an overwhelming Kayangan Lake tour, just right choice, Dad's Coronzy that is. Staff is very friendly, although it might help if she's not bringing a child with her to work because the kid is bothering the customers, although not annoying but you know that when you just want to unwind and you don't want a child squealing? Overall, service of the staff is great and she's so polite. Coffee is so good though I don't know why they didn't have their pastries at that time Oct.30 to Nov.2. Wifi is great though not excellent. I would definitely come back the next time I'd be in Coron!

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Went there last night and want to try their Frappe after Dinner, ordered Irish Frappe which is good taste and really big glass, suprised.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We went specially to get a cup of brewed coffee and we were not disapointed - the owner was very friendly and prepared a really good and tasty brewed coffee.
The place could be more appealing - but if coffee is one of your favorite drinks, you should not miss it here!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Just right after our boat ride, we showered in our lodge then headed straight to Dad's Coronzy. I ordered a Caramel frappe and my partner ordered Mocha frappe to sip while strolling the bustling town. I am an avid fad of strong, roasted coffee, but when I sipped my frappe, it just taste regular. It doesnt even have a whip cream on top. I am not comparing with any other big name coffee shop like Starbucks or whatever, but, they should really improve their brew. It sort of taste like coffee shake. Also, they need to add more cake or sweets on their menu, they only had 1 cake available at that time. But to commend, the workplace is clean and has good airconditioning.