“Here, you'll get MORE than your money's worth”

Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse
Ranked #8 of 71 Coron B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We've never felt more taken care of than during our stay here at Patrik & Tezz's.

Patrik, Tezz, Mommy, Uncle and even "Captain" Ariel were very accommodating and helpful, and they made us feel at home instantly. Their dogs Muche and Babash, and Daddy Cat were very friendly, too! :)

And yes, their rooms and the premises are clean.

We are definitely coming back. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 July 2014

You'll find this quote/slogan on one wall of the new rooms at Patrik & Tezz. I think this sums up everything we experienced at the guesthouse. The rooms are right for our budget. We got the new room with own bathroom (located outside the room) and this was perfect for our needs. We did not expect to stay in our room so having a clean place to sleep in and tidy bathroom were the only necessities we needed. But due to the monsoon, we were forced to stay in the guesthouse and we're glad we chose Patrik & Tezz because the family made us feel at home, no awkward conversations while waiting for the rain to stop. Tezz took care of our tours so we did not have problems even if we ended up canceling the pre-arranged package. We love the dogs and the aristocratic Daddy Cat, too. Everything's homey and cosy.

Room Tip: For a small difference in the price, the new rooms near the pool makes a big difference in terms of...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My friends live hotels around while I insisted living here alone - P&T Guesthouse is special!
Loved the long corridor extending over the coast, and the wooden structure.
No luxury here but isn't the comfort and ease you are expecting? I stayed for 5 days here. Everyday going out during day time and back in the afternoon, playing with doggie and cat.

Of course the kindness of Patrik & Tezz is making it feel like home.
Missing Coron.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We visited Coron several times, tried some other places to stay, but you'll nowhere find a place like Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse.

After the first evening with the family, you'll feel like a part of it. These amazing people provide you more than a place to stay, it is holiday with friends.

Okay the hardfacts:
The rooms are clean all the time and equiped with a fan. you'll find a very good bed, a nice bathroom and much space to sit outside and enjoy the evening.
They provide hot/cold water for shower,additional power if the town has power out.
If you need anything, they will always support you, so just ask ;)

It is one of the best places to stay around the world.

Come as a guest - Leave as a friend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel-Sandra
Reviewed 28 June 2014

nothing compares to the comfort of your own home. thats what we feel in patrik & tezz guesthouse. we really enjoy our stay as if we are at home. hehehe. we even slack at the couch, watch tv during our rest days and the Jacuzzi was great! the couple was very accommodating, very friendly and their pets also! muche and daddy cat.
Two thumbs up for you guys! God bless you always!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I didn't actually end up staying with Patrik and Tezz, so I can't really speak to the guesthouse itself. But, I did have a few interactions with Patrik via email.

I'd reached out to him about making a reservation for a room for around 25 nights, Patrik worked it out and I'd paid my deposit. At the last minute - I'd decided to visit a different part of Palawan for that time frame and wrote him letting him know that he could rent out the room to someone else and that, because it was my indecision and not anything wrong with their guesthouse I'd let him know that I didn't expect my deposit back. It couldn't have been 5 minutes later I got an email from Paypal saying my deposit had been returned, and a follow-up email from Patrik saying he was more than happy to return it.

Just great service - the kind of which I just haven't gotten anywhere else I've been in the Philippines, yet.

Thanks Patrik!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

..the first thing i found out here pat and tezz guesthouse the demeanor they have a being hospitable and awesome talking with them...good for me to see a clean a comfort room which is everybody looking for it when they stay in a one hotel or in a guesthouse ...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends