“Absolutely terrible!”

Ranked #63 of 73 Restaurants in Coron
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Went there with friends for dinner....seemed like nice place overlooking the water etc...ordered pizza since their menu went on about how fresh the dough was etc and they needed time to prepare...was not expecting a half cooked piece of dough that was terrible...sent it back and got a tuna sandwich instead...even that was terrible...all bread and mayo...very little tuna! Service was terrible and they seemed overworked even though not many people there. Never again. My friends food was also badly cooked. Oh well....

1  Thank Casa R

Reviewed 16 February 2014

After arriving in Coron, we came across Seadive, and decided it looked okay for dinner (as there were many people there).

Service was slow and uninviting, but I’ve come to learn that this is to be expected in Palawan.

I ordered the Chicken Cacciatore, which was actually 1/2 a chicken breast covered in canned tomato sauce with an olive thrown in.

Visually uninspired and unskilled, I ate it anyway.

Upon leaving the restaurant, I started feeling terrible. I was sweating and my stomach was upset. What followed was a terrible bout of food poisoning that kept me in my hotel room for 3 days.

To Seadive's credit, my partner ordered a similar chicken dish and was absolutely fine. However, there’s no doubt that my chicken was spoiled. It was my first meal of a very long day, and I felt ill immediately after dinner.

Food Poisoning aside: Seadive was just dark and dated. Our bottled water was served with a peeled off label, which looked questionable. There was certainly an absence of server initiative… as we had to ask for everything from a menu to someone to pick up the bill.

Definitely save your stomach and AVOID this place.

1  Thank CptWonderpants
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

If your British and craving a sweaty kebab you might enjoy the burrito here. I on the other hand, had flash backs of drunk journeys home in a taxi chomping on a wrap of nasty cheap ingredients. My fiancé ordered the carbonara which quite frankly tasted and looked like burnt burger sauce mixed with what could possibly be the cheapest processed ingredients to hand. It was our first night in Coron and we thought this looked like a safe bet. If only we'd looked on trip advisor prior to our visit. The service was slow and each item ordered came out one at a time. The menu also consists of diving and boat trip packages. You can find these for half the price on the main road.

1  Thank Stanaro02
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Its sad as we heard many people say that they had a great feed here. When we where there we had a table of 12 and it seemed like to much of a hassle for them, Food was incredibly slow and so where the drinks. Not helped by the fact that the staff where more interesting in doing shots and getting drunk. We think it may have been their Xmas party. Other people went for lunch and breakfast and said that the service was better. Maybe we just caught them on a bad day?

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed here for 3 days.. Very poor internet connection that can only be accessed at the lobby, restaurant and in some part in 2nd floor. Poor restaurant service. You have to wait for almost half an hour for your food. And oh I will never forget their seafood marinara, not a bunch of seafoods in there, just squids and a little amount of clams and shrimps, and their marinara sauce tastes aweful! However the location is perfect! Waking up with a beautiful sunrise that you can see at the balcony., or take your breakfast in their restaurant facing the bay. Very accessible from the town proper and the public market as well. Police station just a few meters away from the hotel..