“Coron's Little Secret”
Review of Casa Fidelis

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coron
Casa Fidelis
Ranked #34 of 67 Coron B&B and Inns
Mandaluyong, Rizal, Philippines
“Coron's Little Secret”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Date of Stay: November 16 - 18, 2012

I booked a flight to Coron to celebrate my 24th birthday and 3rd anniversary with my boyfriend. I'm glad I stay at Casa Fidelis for many reasons.

BTW, the package I took was the all-inclusive package (I think)!

1. HASSLE-FREE TRAVEL
They prepare everything for you. Airport transfers, three meals a day, tours, and just basically everything you might need for the trip! I was really hassle-free!! I did not encounter a single problem during my stay there.

2. Rooms and facilities
My boyfriend and I got a special tour of the whole inn and I got to see the other rooms. The room i stayed in was, I think, for a family because there were two king-sized beds. We had a lot of space and the bathroom was spacious. Air-conditioning was good but even without the aircon, the room was cool.

Families can book whole houses/villas with many rooms. :) Can't wait for their Pool to finish! :D

3. Ambiance
If you want real peace and quiet during your trip to Coron, this is the place to be! :) The main road is distant from the inn.

4. Food
The food was glorious!! Three meals a day for three days of really really good food. If you take the same package we took, they ask beforehand if you are allergic to any food so they can prepare a menu that fits you. Their adobong crabs were delicious!

5. Staff
Friendly, warm, courteous, and cheerful people over at Casa Fidelis. They make you feel like you're family. :)

I guess by now, the secret is out! :) photos on my blog: http://greenscorpio.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/24-birthday-celebration-at-coron-palawan/

Room Tip: any room is great. :)
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kist O
MirraReyes, Public Relations Manager at Casa Fidelis, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Hi Kist! Thank you very much for this detailed and positive review! It's great to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your stay in Coron. We hope to have you as our guests again. Thank you and take care!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dover, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was with my college bestfriend when I visited Coron and we had a really great summer! It was May 2012 & we just finished our summer class in UPLB. It was the perfect time to unwind and relax and pamper ourselves. Casa Fidelis was where we stayed and they had the best accommodation because they will give you the ultimate coron experience-- great food and exciting tours and activities for a reasonable price! The best thing I loved about it was the hustle-bustle free experience which only very few tourist destinations have. It was such a beautiful place and perfect summer getaway to avoid the stress of the city life. That was actually my first time in Palawan and I am definitely going back to the paradise!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank lkristinaangela
Hi Kristina! Thank you so much for this review. It's wonderful to hear you've had a pleasant stay with us. Hope to have you as our guest again. Take care!
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 18 July 2013

First went here in 2009 and I try to go back as much as I can. Casa Fidelis is a lovely escape from the hustle and bustle of Coron's city proper. The resort is surrounded by lots of tree's and gives off a relaxing atmosphere where you can just get lost within it's surroundings. From walking around the farm, sitting down under a shade of a tree, to going to the suba to take baths within the lake and even just sitting by the hammocks that are situated within various spots within the resort.

The staff are amazing and super friendly as well. They really will show you around and will show you why Palawan is such a breathetaking destination to go to. They will show you how exactly is Coron to them and how they call it home and what it is to them. You won't have a problem about the transportation either whether by boat or by land. The beaches they've brought me to are one my favorite beaches where the sand is so fine, the waters are so clear and the sunsets really hit close to home. They offer lunches by the boat where they serve amazing food over a stop where you can snorkel to or over the tropical shoreline.

One of the best places I've visited and I definitely want to head back here for sure. My only regret is having to leave.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank oceanlint
Hi Nicole! Thank you for this posting a review for us. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your stays. We hope to have you as our guest in the near future. Thank you again and take care!
Antipolo City, Philippines
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Casa Fidelis is much like Coron as a destination: quaint, rustic, charming, untouched, relaxing. The resort does its best to provide a wonderful, hassle-free vacation by arranging everything - transportation, tours, food, etc. They have their own vans and boats to take you around Coron, and they design the itinerary to suit your needs and preferences.

It's owned and run by the Reyes family, a warm and friendly bunch who not only offers board and lodging, but also hearty food (their crab dish is a must-try!) and good conversation. The rooms are spacious, clean and well-equipped, a place where you can comfortably rest after a day exploring Coron's hotspots.

Coron is picture-perfect from every angle, especially the sea. You'd be hopping from one sublime spot to another. There is no beach near the accommodations where you can swim, but the management arranges so many spectacular sights (beaches, snorkeling/diving spots, lakes, hot springs) that you won't want for anything else when you get home at the end of the day. (There is a cool mangrove area nearby where you can kayak and get a fun upper body workout.) You will certainly get the best of Coron here, and at a reasonable price!

Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Celia N
Hello and thank you very much for writing a review for us. It's wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us and the beautiful sites that Coron offers! We hope to have you as our guests again. Take care!
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Casa Fidelis is more than a Guest House : we decided to go for their "all in one hassle free package" so we did not have to think about any organization during our stay. We agreed on the program before our arrival, so all we had to do there was to enjoy. To enjoy the peaceful place, the nice staff (even if, except the owners, they do not really speak English), the wonderful bancas rides, the beautiful beaches, the amazing snorkel, the delicious food and much more!

We stayed there for 4 days at the end of our Philippines holidays and it was just perfect! The rooms were huge and clean. The area is really nice, you feel like being in a tropical garden and even if the resort is not right on the beach, they drive you to town or to their boat. We went islands hoping 3 of the 4 days and it really worth it! They bring the food for lunch and you can enjoy the grilled fish and meat on beautiful beaches! During the snorkel sessions we saw some of the most beautiful corals we have ever seen!

So if you want a different experience from the “traditional” resorts with private access to nice beaches or swimming pool you may opt for Casa Fidelis and its staff who will make you discover the islands around just as if you were part of the family!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Slecbu
Hello and thank you so much sharing your experiences in Casa Fidelis! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you as guests again. Take care and we extend our warmest regards!
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. The rooms are nice and big, bathrooms are big as well. The gardens to your room are so beautiful. The food that is included in your stay is really good. They keep you buy with island hopping all day long. The owners are super nice and make you feel like you're with family.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Steph G
Hello Steph! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. We hope to have you as our guests again. Take care! Hope all is well with you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coron
Busuanga Bay Lodge
Pierhouse Lodging
Busuanga Backpackers
Busuanga Backpackers
Caleb's Island Beach Camp

Been to Casa Fidelis? Share your experiences!