“Great snorkeling stop”

and up
Ultimate Island Hopping Tour with Buffet Lunch from Coron Town
Ranked #5 of 49 things to do in Coron
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stopped here on a boat tour and swam around. It's a pretty large area with lots of beautiful coral formations. I had my camera in a waterproof pouch and took some pretty nice photos. I'm not a diver, but it's a fairly shallow area, so I don't think it would be a great diving destination. But, for snorkeling, it was excellent.

2  Thank SelfTitled
There are newer reviews for Coral Garden

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Have been to a lot of snorkeling tours but this is the first time that I have seen so many kinds and colors of corals! In fact, it is truly a CORAL GARDEN! The entire family will definitely enjoy this adventure.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I dont know how to swim. So i wore my lifevest and went off the boat. Waves were too high in the area when we got there that I didnt enjoy the view underwater with my snorkel.

2  Thank rjdexplorer
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very beautiful view underwater. I was able to see corals I havent seen in my life. Marine life is very rich! Its a must to stop over the coral garden when you do your island hopping

3  Thank Wreckxki
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My first time snorkeling and the things u see there are like the stuff u see on tv!...Corals & beautiful fish!...Bring some bread so you can feed the fishes!!

3  Thank ytworay