“Something to fight the heat”
Review of Ice Valley - CLOSED

Ice Valley
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It was very hot in Coron when we were there but luckily there is this small kiosk which serves shaved ice with fruits on top. It is the korean version of our local halo-halo. We have been craving for halo-halo when we got to Coron and this place is just the right place.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Korean patbingsu really liked your taste in the colon
Matnada ice and fruit too. I clean and the staff were friendly
But the bathroom is blank water

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Ice Valley was just across the street from our hotel, and I enjoyed it every day I was in Coron. For about 100pesos, they have an excellent mango shake. It's a good size and very refreshing.

My partner had the halo halo and enjoyed it as well.

They also have fairy decent wi-fi & a generator, so it's a great place to cool off when the town loses power.

The only 'issue' I had with the place was that they advertised having Twinings tea and even had the box on the counter; however, when my English breakfast tea came, the teabag had no tag, and it was clearly Lipton's tea. It wouldn't have been an issue, but they charge more for Twinings.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

When it is hot this is a nice cool place. Nothing grand with what they serve or how they serve it. There's just a nice bar that looks onto the street. Might give you a good refuge during the summer

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Halu-halo is available in about 5 different kiosks around the town within 5-10 minutes from each other.

Ice Valley has nice seats, trusty WiFi connection, and friendly servers. But their options are disappointing to say the least. My friends ordered halu-halo and it was nothing but beans and cereal over and evaporated milk in shaved ice. While the rest of the 50-peso ones in town have way more toppings, even with leche flan, ube and langka.

Come on, Ice Valley, do better!