“Not bad”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great price 280 for unlimited food. You can also order things like large calamari for like 200. Taste is not bad but since they have one cook on the grill it could take a bit for your turn.

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“know how to mix and you'll be ok”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good for hungry people since the meal is unlimited. Make sure you know how to mix your sauces. The staff hardly give advise. I never bothered asking for help though.

Nice staff.... always reminding you that your drink is empty

Visited February 2014
Salinas, California
“Not impressed ”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I decided to try this restaurant after we read all these 5-star reviews, but we are very disappointed. First off, I had Mongolian BBQ in California where I come from. It's the similar idea that you choose the ingredients and put them in a bowl and hand it to the chef and you can watch him cook the food for you, except that in this restaurant you have to choose your own seasoning too! For somebody who doesn't know how to cook like my husband , he said, "how am I supposed to choose which seasoning to use?! I don't know the taste of each one and they are all exotic to me, such as Hoisin sauce, satay sauce, sesame oil, and other stuff on the buffet table." So I had to choose the seasoning for him. But in California you just choose the ingredients and the chef will make it tasty for you! Secondly, this is a "buffet" with very small selection of food!! They advertise it a "seafood" and vegetarian friendly buffet, the seafood, is only squid and fish, in a very small plate, when I was there, the squid plate was empty! Also the beef plate was empty the whole time. I asked the waitress if they will have beef later, she said no, no more beef for tonight. Really? they open at six pm and we were here at 6:20pm, and they were out of beef already ?? And there is no fruit or dessert at the "buffet" neither.

Lastly, the line was long. The wait for the chef to cook the food is long, in my opinion. We got bitten by mosquitos while sitting there waiting for the food.

You can also order other things on their menu such as French fries and some other dishes, but they are over priced. You can get much better food for lower price in other restaurant in Coron.

Not worth 280 pesos per person. We don't recommend this restaurant. Go try the Calle Bistro (Italian food) on Real street. Food is much better there at a reasonable price.

1 Thank Angel W
Quezon city
“good only if theres only few diners”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The place is homey and its nice to eat there but the wait for food gets long when there are a lot of diners. They only have one guy cooking all the mongolian food. When we were there a group og 16 people came in and it took 30mins for our bowl to arrive.

Visited April 2014
“Eat all you can buffet”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Had my noodle crave satisfied at this "eat-all-you-can" mongolian BBQ buffet at 280pesos/pax.

Their serving of South African wines was a bonus.

Need a tricycle to bring you to the restaurant. Oh... And bring your insect-repellent if you do not want swarms of mosquitos/flies to be dining with you as well.