“I did not like the sisig.”

Big Mama's Pinoy Hot Pot & Grill
Ranked #39 of 65 Restaurants in Coron
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Bigmamas hotpot and Grill is a restaurant that specialize in authentic Filipino cuisine.It also serves International food.
Manila, Philippines
“I did not like the sisig.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I disliked what I ordered. The meat was cut way to big for it to be called sizzling sisig.. I like what my hubby ordered. Sizzling Bulalo steak. The gravy was yummy.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“LOVE IT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Coron for 3 days and I must say that Big Mamas is the best restaurant in town. during our stay we ate there for almost everyday. The bulalo, pork sinigang and sizzling sisig are the best. You must also try théir fruit shakes. I usually order mango banana shake or coconut shake those 2 are my favorites. The waiters are very friendly, the place is clean and the service is fast. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Meycauayan City, Philippines
“Good food for a price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The food is good and the price is OK but what I don't like is the waiting time. It is OK if the reason for the wait time is because the food is newly cooked liked the sizzling sisig or the bulalo steak but even the ready made adobo and the grilled liempo took long, the table across us even finished eating even though we came in before them. The fruit shake here is good and also the sisig, if the waiting time or customer priority is checked or fixed then I might have given 4-5 stars. But all in all it is a good restaurant.

1 Thank Enric Joseph I
“Love at first bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The service is good and the food is wonderful! A variety of food choices. The crew can speak English fluently.

“Big indeed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Had the Sizzling Bulalo Steak on my last day. It was huge for just one person! And the sauce was really good, and of course, the bone marrow, sinful...

Not exactly the cleanest in the island though. Flies, noise, and cats still are inside.

Service was fast and crew were attentive.

Pretty good overall. :)