Busuanga Island Paradise
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
All reviewsla vistafree shuttleair condiving tripminutes from the airportnature lovershiking trailclose to naturepeaceful resorthot waterminute drivemain townegg stationtour guideevery eveningpeace and quietcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We loved the setting for this hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean and close to the other facilities. The food was yummy, filling and matched the setting. The tours offered have a good flavor for the area making us wanting to go back again. Will definely visit again. If you want to be in paradise, this the place to be and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Elo7_13
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Its relaxing to stay in this resort and being in one with the nature. The staffs are friendly and they attend to your orders and need. The transportation going to Coron is not a problem since they provide early morning transpo since all the trips are in the morning. The breakfast wasn't much since their only few guest and the choices are not much too! I wish they can renovate their rooms to attract more guest in the future. The only thing I hate in general in Coron is you need to wake up early for the tours. I would still prefer a beach resort and lounge there all day. But nevertheless, Coron is a must to visit and stay at BIP.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michdpt
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Amazing lsland. This is my first time here in coron in my last destination I'm back again with my boyfriend in Europe . I was surprise the beautiful view. And beach . Nice hotel also l feel comportable and service is so good . People here are very friendly. Good diving experience like sabang puerto galera. Hope next year I'm back ..

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank cherry5brosas
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Our first visit in the island quite a surprise we luv it the ambiance,the staff friendlienest/execellent breakfast(tx to the cook)
Also the driver taking us to town was very helpful. Its a great place and nice to be away from the town.A lovely setting.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fhug b
Reviewed 29 March 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights.
We stayed in Manila and then came to this place.
We were so happy to be surrounded by trees. We enjoyed swimming in a clean swimming pool, having drinks in poolside or at the restaurant, using wi-fi at restaurant or sometimes in the room.

Good: 1. great location in the forest and their compound is clean. I saw some hotels on the way to Coron town on the streets. Maybe closer to town but no green. There is a hill behind hotel where you can have a panorama view. (10min walk on steps) Also there is a forest path where you can go hike. Lots of birds singing and it is very quiet. No motorbike sounds at all. 2. Staffs speak good English and try to help you. They seem to know your schedule and they are attentive. 3. Close enough to town to head for beach trips. 4. Big bathroom in each Casita. Hot water was always available. (not luke-warm, very warm) 5. They will only accept max 60 people. It is not a huge place. When we were there, probably 5 or 6 families/couples. Very quiet.

Not so good: 1. Restaurant was not a high light. Although they have variety of food both Philippino and Western. Breakfast was rather simple. Buffet with hot coffee, toast, serial, one kind of fruit (different every day) , garlic rice, stir-fried vegetable... eggs are cooked on your request. Still open-air restaurant was a nice and we ate all meals besides those we had at beaches.

I think you can spend a very eco-friendly but convenient (air-con, a little slow but wi-fi, cable TV, hot water) life there. Not a 5-star hotel but good value for money. We felt very lucky that we found this hotel. So convenient to visit beautiful beaches from Coron town. I highly recommend this place and we probably go back again soon.

Room Tip: Casita 5 has a wi-fi router. La vista (2 beds+1 bed at loft, connecting rooms) for family, La vista (independent cabin) for a couple.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple