All reviews free van service diving trip pool area air con peaceful resort busy city life flight details night life salt water egg station every evening special thanks city tour breakfast buffet is big group per day nice pool
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights and i say from the inquiry to reservations until the whole duration of our stay, everything went smooth. It is a bit far from the town center but they have one complimentary roundtrip shuttle from the resort to the town everyday. The staffs were very approachable and polite in answering our queries. They can even help you book your chosen tours. Their food is delicious, a bit pricey but worth what you paid for. They have variety of food daily for their buffet breakfast. We stayed in a loft, and it was very comfortable and spacious. Their resort is ideal for those who want to rest and relax after a day of island hopping in Coron.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I personally chose this place away from Coron Town (around 30mins drive) because I prefer to have a quiet time from busy city life and after our Island tour, it is nice to just enjoy the quiet time just being there. The resort is not for everyone specially for those who prefer to have crowd, night life but it is for people who likes quiet and tranquil place. We stayed in casitas. They have a pool, a place for hiking although we didn’t have the chance to check it out. The resort don’t have network signal as some part of coron also don’t have but it didn’t matter to us, as we are on a holiday trip. There is no wifi in the room, only available in the pool and restaurant area which we also don’t mind as it is good to enjoy the holiday than to be virtually active. The best part of this resort are the people, the warm hospitality and the food (“,) love the danggit, seaweeds, halohalo and the fresh coconut juice. Thank you Busuanga Island Paradise for making our short stay sweet and memorable (“,)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LifeWorkTravel
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Breath taking views if you make the 300+ steps up. After the many different poses using the bay as your backdrop, you go down about 107 steps down to this beautiful lake. It’s a welcome sight after the many steps up & down. These 2 places get pretty crowded and sometimes a line to take pictures. But, all worth it.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The resort is a nice contrast to the bustle of Coron Town and I was pleased to escape here every evening. Riza, Jen and all the other staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They covered all the bookings I needed and ensured I was always well looked after. They even provided me with a kettle.
Rooms are clean and comfortable. The food is average for a resort of this kind. I stuck to things that would be cooked fresh and I finished everything I ordered!
So if you want wild evenings stay in Coron Town. If you want a good nights sleep and a peaceful morning before a day out stay here.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank JudeSunFlower
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Busuanga Island Paradise is a beautiful and tranquil resort with awesome kapampangan food, clean surroundings, and cute little houses called "Casitas." The casistas are equipped with linen covered beds, bathroom, wifi, air con, and electronics that you honestly will not bother to use once you visit the resort. It is an in-land resort and will shuttle you to the pier, to hop on an outrigger and go island-hopping. The activities are all planned out for you, from breakfast to dinner. I've taken a wonderful swim in the pool and have had spa-like massages inside the casita. I have come back to this same resort three times already in a span of 8 years, and I hope to go back again this year.

Date of stay: February 2017