“Highly recommend- lovely modern B&B”
Review of The Old Farmhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Easingwold
The Old Farmhouse
Ranked #8 of 12 Easingwold B&B and Inns
England
“Highly recommend- lovely modern B&B”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed at this B&B on a Saturday night as I was at a wedding nearby. I stayed in a single room (room 3) and was very impressed from start to finish. The hosts were very friendly and attentive and I felt valued as a guest. I was shown to my room which was lovely with all the comforts needed, the most comfy bed I have ever slept in and nice extra touches like hairdryers, tea and biscuits and toiletries. The shower was also great, very powerful and hot. The breakfast was excellent and cooked to perfection. With all this, I was surprised to only pay £40 for the room and think this is amazing value. My friend stayed in one of the doubles and her room was also gorgeous and she valued the fact she was only charged a single price, not for two people. Overall, highly recommend, lovely place and hosts, I would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Klock12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
south africa
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have stayed here twice (2010 and 2012) and am looking forward to another stay here in 2013! Already booked! Very remise of me not to have posted a report before, but this B&B is great! Very comfortable, really friendly hosts and convenient location for visiting York,(especially if you use the Park and Ride), James Herriot Country and the north York moors. Highly recommend.

Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank piperSouthAfrica
Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

A much needed comfortable stay on the cold nights with lovely hosts. Easy to relax after work and good value for money. Especially when the hosts looked after me so well, being flexible for an early start and even covering my car at night so I didn't have to defrost it in the morning! Wonderful! (as we're the sweet treats left in the room) and nice hot shower with good pressure
:-)

• Stayed December 2012
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The perfect position, great hosts, good rooms and facilities, lovely village and convenient to The Old Black Bull for those of us too tired after a busy day sightseeing to wander too far for our evening meal and libation. When visiting from as far as us [New Zealand] our priority is cleanliness, friendliness and convenient to interesting places. This had it all in spades.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dudley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Stayed here over the Diamond Jubilee weekend, as, again it was a complete joy!! Such a comfortable place and lovely settings. York is a short distance away and well worth spending time there looking into the history of the city. Another flawless stay...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Princessperkzy
Dudley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Beautiful home from home b and b. Lovely location, and welcome on arrival, comfy an clean rooms with en suites. Lovely home cooked breakfast served by the lovely family who run this b and b. I can't praise this place enough, all at a really reasonable price... I loved it here so much I've booked to stay again in June..

• Stayed September 2011