“Fantastic !! :)”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is my families favourite place, the food is very high quality and the service of the staff is excellent. We visit this place once a month and I can promised it has never let us down. We all eat a selection off the menu and its faultless.

1  Thank YorkshireCandy07

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Had a lovely meal here. Not our first visit always made to feel welcome. Shohel is a fab waiter very friendly and attentive. Food is deliciouse. Will definitely recommend to all our friends. Thank you Indian gardens :)

1  Thank Sascha C
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I love the Indian garden, my favourite Indian takeaway, friendly staff gorgeous food and well priced I go every week, sometimes twice a week (oops)

1  Thank Tania B
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We love this restaurant, a cost, clean and welcoming gem of a place in the village.
The food is exceptional and we have often taken visiting friends here who have also not failed to be mega impressed.
The food is delicious and authentic - particularly the Raj Rani chicken dish which is medium hot and and addictive!
Souhell and Wasim are so friendly and always look after us with perfect service.
Highly recommend if you enjoy a classy Indian meal

1  Thank Janefrankie
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My friends and I Decided tonight to meet for a catch a few relaxed drinks and decided to attend the Indian Garden in Easingwold. I have visited before and was impressed then by the head waiter and staff let alone the excellent meal and service. I was so happy to be greeted by a happy smiling face of Shohel the head waiter. He provided an excellent service to accompany an excellent meal from the chef. My friends and I were so impressed that we are organising another visit for more friends very soon.
Thank you for an excellent meal in a relaxed warm atmosphere with top service without doubt one of the best meals I have eaten and excellent service to boot.Well done Shohel you run a good restauarant. Thankyou for making our night one to remember