“Quaint Little Tearoom”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Very nice place that gets very busy in the afternoons. We only had coffee which was very nice Blue Mountain. The snacks and cakes all looked very tempting but is was too busy for my liking so coffee it was. Closed on Sunday though !!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

As also food very good but today I found the service from the waitress very poor when asked what was on the special broad she had trouble tell me the said well they 1 behind you which I could only see by leaning over someone who was eating so I decline and when for something of the meun them told I dont think that on only what on the broad not I check and come back to you as I felt I was in the wrong I slettled for that which was very nice but felt I was a bother to be serviced

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Portuguese custard, dark chocolate creations, carrot cakes, healthful foods, an espresso machine that is NOT automatic ........ perfect!!

1  Thank ConstantTraveller
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife, daughter and I regularly eat here. The food is fresh; the Provencale salad is my favourite, though one can chose from a wide selection of cakes, teas, paninis, etc. Teehee is excellent value for money, spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely friendly and very well trained in what they do.

We have also availed of TeeHee's outside catering service, they have made canapes and nibbles for us on two occasions, which were scrumptious, devoured by all, excellent value and impeccably presented. We will be using them again.
I would recommend the restaurant and their outside catering without hesitiation.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

What a little Gem! We stopped for a bite to eat lunchtime on Friday 29th March, and although there were 5 of us we were found a table very quickly. Friendly and welcomong, and good value for money.