Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pmartin49
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked the Flour Loft as I thought from the picture, that we would have a frontal outlook to the harbour. So was Very disappointed that it was a back house with the outlook to other buildings and rooves. It was well appointed but the addition of the workshop underneath us, was very intrusive. I appreciate it is a working harbour, but the constant use of an angle grinder, or something similar was extremely intrusive.
Therefore in conclusion, my idea of sitting at the window, looking out to the harbour and showing my American friend a quaint East Neuk village was sorely dashed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing