“Stunning, Luxury Cottage in a beautiful Village...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Compton Bay
Freshwater
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Freddy469...
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Stunning, Luxury Cottage in a beautiful Village setting”
Reviewed 8 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This outstanding cottage went beyond my high expectations, sheer luxury all the way. The high standard of furnishing throughout were stunning and made the cottage feel welcoming and relaxing. The fixtures and fittings throughout are of an exceptionally high standard.The Kitchen is well designed and includes a dishwasher, large cooker and a huge fridge/freezer. The owners have included everything you could possible want, I wish my kitchen at home as beautifully designed & equipped. The lounge is beautifully decorated & feels cosy and airy all at the same time. It includes a log burner which is lovely on a chilly evening.
Both bedrooms were exquisitely decorated. There was plenty of storage and hanging space. The beds are extremely comfortable with high quality linen and pillows. We all slept really well.
Well what can I say about the bathroom but wow! I could have stayed in there for hours given the chance.
There is a parking space by the side of the cottage and a garden which can be accessed by a few steps. We really enjoyed watching the sun go down while sipping bubbly in the garden, just what we needed after the journey to the Island.
The cottage is situated in the heart of the idyllic village of Shorwell. There is a very cute little post office/shop only a few metres away to get any supplies you need and a Pub, The Crown Innis only a few minutes walk away which serves delicious food and has a beautiful garden which were able to while away a few hours in. I cannot recommend this cottage high enough and will be planning my next visit soon

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 May 2018
Thank you so much for this superb review, I am so very happy you love the cottage and Shorwell as much as I do. Your review is greatly appreciated.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing