Villa Schiatti
Relais San Pietro in Polvano(Castiglion Fiorentino)
US$157
US$153
Hotel Planet(Arezzo)
US$72
US$69
  • Breakfast included
US$125
Residence Il Casale(Cortona)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
Relais Villa Baldelli(Cortona)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
US$373
Hotels.com
Borgo il Melone(Cortona)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
Hotel Park(Castiglion Fiorentino)
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewstruffle huntwalking trailswonderful weektuscan countrysidesurrounding townswine tastingbreathtaking viewsswimming poololive oilangeloclassescookinglauracortonatripsterraceaccommodations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have just returned from a two week stay at the lovely Villa Schiatti. I travelled with a group of painters and we had a fabulous experience at this fine resort villa. As a tourism professional I have stayed in many high end resorts, and Villa Schiatti definitely exceeded my expectations. The villa is set in the lovely Tuscan countryside with breathtaking views from every vantage. The food is varied and delicious and presented beautifully. The service is friendly, warm and personal. Led by owners Angelo and Julia, the staff team went to extraordinary lengths to insure our comfort...fetching medicine for those who arrived with colds and providing for all our needs whether in the studio or out in the field visiting surrounding towns and attractions. With the help of ArtTuscany, we were able to see and do so much and still have time for fun, food and wine. I highly recommend this villa for couples, families and groups. Thank you all for a great stay.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and you need to be fairly fit or comfortable with stairs to hike up and down...but then that is true for all of Tuscany as I discovered. The views are lovely from up there and the birds sing you awake in the morning,
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lainimac
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Last summer we had a very comfortable and pleasant stay at Villa Schiatti, thanks to the kind hospitality and the relaxing countryside atmosphere of this hotel, not to mention the fine Tuscan specialties they serve with personal grace and attention at the panoramic diner terrace. It definitely provided us with fine memories.

Looking for Tuscan Food, Hospitality and Elegance with a personal touch? This hotel is defenitely yours!

Don't forget to take a look at the pictures we took.

the Neijzen family

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed 10 days alone which was the most unforgettable memories in my whole life.when I just arrived,I felt surprised by the surroundings which shows an amazing pure nature view.The owner is extremely welcome made me feel totally at home.,I love Italian food,And The chef is definitely top top one who I tried ever.
BTW,I am chinese,I love this fantastic place,delicious food,and the owner,And I will come back again with my lover next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank pepmai
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Charming antique villa in Tuscany
It was our second stay at Villa Schiatti. As a first time everything was perfect. Authentic Tuscan cuisine, fabulous panoramic view, gentle staff, relaxing environment all this made our stay unforgettable. The location is situated five minutes from Cortona, very good position to visit places in Tuscany and Umbria. We always book a half board to enjoy a lovely dinner with a candle light at panoramic terrace with the view of Val di Chiana or Chiana Valley. One day we will definitely come back!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2012

It was a perfect choice to organize our wedding at Villa Schiatti! The location is marvelous with a splendid panoramic view, different indoor and outdoor options for a wedding reception. The cuisine of the restaurant is delicious offers a big choice for wedding menu. Almost all our guests stayed overnight at villa, some of them seized the opportunity to make a holiday in Tuscany staying at Villa Schiatti for one week. The stuff is very kind and professional, the rooms are very nice. It was an unforgettable day for me and my wife. Definitely we will come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple