Staying at Casa Portagioia was the highlight of our Honeymoon in Italy. The scenery was very romantic. The owners, Terry and Marcelo, are very charismatic, helpful, attentive, warm, and friendly (not enough words to describe them). The breakfast was amazing (best breakfast we had in Italy) and the apartment we stayed in was beautiful. We realized we should have stayed longer and now know for future bookings. This is the place to stay, guaranteed! P.S. They have their own olive oil and soon will have their own wine (we saw the vineyard) for wine tastings. Again, we cannot wait to return!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' LAST MInute? Please visit our website or send an email for an immediate response. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Portagioia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Tuscany, Italy